Linde (LIN) - Share Chat

Industrial gas producer. After the merger with praxair one of the big 2 in this industry. Great growth over decades, one of Germany’s industrial giants.
Hydrogen boom will likely be beneficial for Linde.

It’s listed in the US as well afaik, so could be added without issues.

Well you’ve got my interest! I want to get in on the hydrogen economy early and have shares in ITM and AFC but I don’t think that the UK is going to be the place were much progress is made, what with Brexit about to crush us and the state of the party that’s been ruling for the past 10 years.

I really want to invest in EU companies so this, and any other EU players in the hydrogen field, are of massive interest to me.

1 Like

Thanks for adding. :grinning:

I just placed comments on another post because I didn’t see this topic. What I said is as follows: I’m deeply into EV’s and the lithium market and have expectations of some significant gains in the medium term. However, as a motorist myself I can see some consumer kickback on EV’s however nice they may look.
Of course the biggest disadvantage is the charging time and range. Those alone would give me cause for concern.
I’m thinking hydrogen will become the mainstay in the mid term and beyond. For a start it will be easier for refuelling points to be added into existing filling station forecourts. Also it will inevitably become the fuel for long distance goods vehicles and even shipping.
Linde seems to be better positioned to go with this technology.

1 Like