Make the app available in all the App Stores (not just the UK ones)

(Niki Mukhi) #1

Hey guys,
Please can you make the app available in all the App Stores (not just the UK)… I have a UK address etc but my Apple ID is stuck to my UAE account.

I assume this is the case for many people from the UK that currently work abroad (over 5m Britons live abroad, almost 10% of the country’s population).

Note: Other UK financial apps (e.g. Revolut, Monzo) are available in the non-UK stores but need UK credentials to complete the sign up process and start using it.

Thanks!
Niki

(Thibault Meyer) #2

Hi,

Same here, I cannot download the app (and even find it in the search section) in the French App Store.
It would be great to be able to download it to see the interface, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Thibault

(Alex Sherwood) #3

Unfortunately we’d need to redesign our onboarding process for the app before we could add the app to other country’s stores.

Once we’ve launched, we’ll be able to get a better sense of how many people are affected by this situation and then prioritise any changes that we might need to make.

The latest on the rollout
(Alex Sherwood) #4

@nikimukhi @Thib67

We’re going to try this out - the app’s now available in every country’s App Store :tada:

I’ll close this topic to return your votes to you so that you can use them to vote for other ideas but please feel free to start another topic about this, if there’s anything else you want to talk about.

(Alex Sherwood) #5

(Alex Sherwood) #6

(Alex Sherwood) #7

Unfortunately we’ve had to make the app available in the UK App Store only for now. Having it in every store was causing too much confusion for people outside the UK who wanted to sign up & it was impacting our data too.

We still want to make downloads from other App Stores possible & I’ll let you know as soon as we’ve made more progress.