MEGATHREAD: Filters on Activity tab

I notice thereā€™s a filter for ā€˜interestā€™.

Iā€™m debating whether to transfer some cash into FT to take advantage of the interest rate and wondering how it will be shown/added - daily/overnight/monthly/other.

Itā€™s probably a silly question but other people might be wondering too - it only affected the Plus account holders before the new account types came into being.

interested is calculated daily, and paid monthly. Funds in an ISA takes priority first (so if you have more in your ISA itā€™ll calculate and pay interest into that as a priority.

2 Likes

@Eden

Thank you!

1 Like

Have I just missed this or have they just quietly added (must be in the last few days??) a date range filter to the activity tab?

2 Likes

I do not have this on my FT app.

If youā€™re on android I think they delayed it because of some bugs or something. Unless you mean the date picker. In which case Iā€™ve no ideaā€¦ I only noticed it today

1 Like

Nice to see feedback being listen to a shipped so quickly. :ok_hand:t2:

There was an iOS update two days ago. Silently added then I guess

Definitely not the case for Android users. Still without the functionality whilst iOS gets quality of life improvements.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to see the active user breakdown between iOS / Android.

1 Like

I think it just depends on the specifics of how things are being worked on. Android has standing orders before iOS for example. And in this case I think one of the staff mentioned earlier that it had to be rolled back on android initially for some issue to be fixed

1 Like

Has everyone now got this filter function on their activity page? Mine still not working.

1 Like

Not yet. We are still waiting for it on Android.

2 Likes

It started working for me today on Android. Working well too, nice and fast.

3 Likes

Some android users have it,it shouldnā€™t be long now though.

Nice,i cant wait,did you have to update app?

Yeah, I did update the app yesterday

It would be nice to add filter option for Tax Rebates from HMRC @freetrade

2 Likes

This is one for @FrancisH while youā€™re taking a look at this in the SIPP might be worth adding the reclaimed PID that lag behind dividends for the newly aged REITā€™s in ISA.

I have a new Android phone as of yesterday and so have a brand new install of the Freetrade app. However, I still do not have any filters for my activity tab. Is there anything else that I should be doing?

1 Like