MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Arc Minerals ARCM please :blush:

Before you assume things you should read the full thread , I wrote disappointment of the shares being delayed for a day from Thursday to Friday. And if you read the thread you will see I have recommended plenty of shares which have been added.

Can I request IAC/InterActiveCorp ticker IAC

Healthpeak Properties [PEAK]
Novartis [NVS]

2 Likes

hey EquityInvestor, and everyone interested, take a look at these:

And some other options for more diversified exposure in REITS, commercial & residential, BDC (Business Development Company) that fund small scale entrepreneurs in various fields, and some MREITs thrown in for good measure:

1 Like

Sorry for the spam - I should have got the details ready before raising my initial (vague) request in this thread). I’ve located / created the relevant suggestion threads for each.

Requesting these 4 iShares factor index ETFs be added.

iShares MSCI World Value Factor - IWVL

iShares MSCI World Quality Factor - IWFQ (note: the GBP ETF is preferable for FX)

iShares MSCI World Quality Dividend - WQDS

iShares MSCI World Minimum Volatility - MVOL

4 Likes

Gdxj please

2 Likes

Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR)

ESPO VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports ETF

NERD Roundhill BITKRAFT Esports & Digital Entertainment ETF

HERO Global X Video Games & Esports ETF

\some form of video game ETF

2 Likes

Stock Spirits Group please!!!

1 Like

Nintendo
Shiseido
Kai Corp
Heineken
All these are significant holdings in the Lindsell Train Global Equity Fund.

1 Like

Education stocks please!

$ZVO
$HHT
$LRN
$RST
$BOXL

1 Like

Kao Corp?

1 Like

Some LSE companies I’d love to own :smiley:
dotDigital Group PLC - DOTD
Craneware PLC - CRW
Judges Scientific PLC - JDG
iEnergizer Ltd - IBPO
Arcontech Group PLC - ARC
Spectra Systems Corp - SPSY
Tristel PLC - TSTL
Creightons PLC - CRL
Water Intelligence PLC - WATR

2 Likes

There’s another thread on this, try up voting there

Gresham House AIM:GHE - Investment management

1 Like

I would like to request the following the following, out of my requests I would say this one is the highest priority time-wise:

• Trident Royalty (LSE: TRR)

As you can see, it has been requested previously and has been quite popular:

As @TheInvestmentJourney kindly explains it is a small Royalty company with a lot of potential that had its IPO recently, in June. It is a very interesting royalty company because they intend to grow a diversified Royalty firm with exposure to minerals beyond the “precious metals” and excluding coal. They currently have interests in an Iron ore mine in production in Australia, a Copper mine in production in Zambia and a Gold mine in development in Australia.

Also, I would like to bump some other requests from my previous post :smiley: which received quite a few likes.

1 Like

Like a Japanese Unilever possibly…
Kao Corporation is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of consumer products and chemical products. The Company operates in five business segments. Cosmetic segment produces counseling cosmetics and self-cosmetics. Skin Care & Hair Care segment produces skin care products, such as makeup soaps, facial cleansers and whole-body cleaners, as well as hair care products, such as shampoos, rinses and hair styling agents. Human Health Care segment produces food and beverage products, sanitary products and personal health products such as bath salts, toothpastes and toothbrushes. Fabric & Home Care segment produces fabric care products, such as laundry detergents and laundry finishes, as well as home care products, such as kitchen detergents and household detergents. The above four business segments are included in the consumer products business. Chemicals segment manufactures and sells fats and oils products, functional materials products and speciality chemicals products.

Was just checking which company you were requesting - the initial post says Kai Corp…