Monday Morning Milestone VI - A wiki thread for the week ahead

Good Morning Folks :ocean:

giphy

Welcome to another Monday morning milestones Don’t forget to :heart: and comment I want this thread to be a space to share, talk a learn.

These posts are now editable by everyone! Click β€˜edit wiki’ or this icon in the bottom :memo: right. Add your in the milestones you’re looking forward to this week - anything thing might move a price

So with no heavy petting or bombing lets jump in the deep end of this weeks milestones -

3 Likes

2021-12-06T00:00:00Z

Omicron Omicron Omicron Omicron Omicron Omicron

Has anyone had a more brutal 2021 than China Online education? Well maybe Boris

1 Like

2021-12-07T00:00:00Z

Ocado

Purple Bricks

Hexo

Q1 Earnings call - watch here

2021-12-15T00:00:00Z

Stellantis

Avon Protection

Currys

1 Like

2021-12-16T00:00:00Z

Rivian

Thought on Rivian? How’s that reservation feeling @GMCay - I’m guessing you’ve already brought the merch.

——————————————————–———————

FedEx

Expensify

Are you happy with this stock so for @Dm77 ?

Accenture

I’m starting a campaign to get Julie Sweet CEO of Accenture in to the female CEO category on the discover tab. I will not leave this issue until we are victorious! No surrender!!

• β€œone of the most powerful women in corporate America.” - New York Times
  • Fortunes β€œMost Powerful Women” list in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.

Serco

ITM Power

Great piece from back in 2019, in the days when @Viktor had time to write community posts. Now it’s chumps like me and @Sunny who do it for the love (and :heart:!) Link to Sunny’s piece

This is a very active thread, what are you explecting folks? @Whitepants @A_Clabb @FlyingTiger @joeb

2 Likes

2021-12-17T00:00:00Z

2021-12-18T00:00:00Z & 2021-12-19T00:00:00Z

From the extensive on line discussion about COE I suspect nobody on here invests in it. Prove me wrong folks, but if you did :pleading_face:.

1 Like

I like currys just bought a dehumidifier from them, online so I didn’t even need to go into a physical store to catch Omicron.

1 Like