More detail on portfolio graph

This may have been suggested already but i think it would be really cool to be able to see a line for each investment on the graph on the portfolio screen, this could be useful for comparing your stocks. each stock shown in the portfolio tap could have a toggle switch next to them to turn on and off its line on the graph.

What exactly has been updated? Don’t notice much

Sorry, we sent that tweet too soon :blush: I’ll explain as soon as the new graph’s in the app.

2 Likes

Here’s the release notes

Fair play :+1::+1::+1:

20 character limit means I cannot write fair play :joy:

1 Like

What’s this wrapped Christmas present?! :thinking::scream:

1 Like

We’ll tell you in 28 days :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I downloaded the new update & it’s still displaying the day by day graph?

I’m so well excited to see what the christmas present is! :christmas_tree::gift::grin:

1 Like

I’m on the testflight version… Is it ok for me to download the App Store update?

Yes that’s fine :slight_smile:

Not sure if this is the new graph, if so still no axis?!, but what is the dotted line?

A post was split to a new topic: Difference between stock price graph & price change today

It’s a bit confusing and counterintuitive to me, as a new user, that the portfolio graph makes no distinction between profit/losses on stocks and deposits/withdrawals by me into and out of the account itself. Is there a plan to split these lines into one for total balance and one for investments/add the ability to filter it?

The portfolio graph is the main focus of the first screen you see when logging in - mine looks like this and is pretty meaningless:

If I had the option to turn it off so I could just see my actual portfolio I would.

3 Likes