New stocks - 2nd February 2021

It was a challenging number of days, but we hope you didn’t think we wouldn’t give you new stocks this week!

ISIN Symbol Short Title Long Title Blurb ISA Eligible SIPP Eligible
GB00BFN4GY99 ZNWD Zinnwald Lithium Zinnwald Lithium plc An Ireland & Sweden focused mineral explorer, aiming to supply lithium products for electric vehicles and energy storage. TRUE TRUE
GB00BL6NGV24 DOCS Dr. Martens Dr. Martens plc This company makes distinctive leather boots and shoes that have been a part of pop culture for decades. TRUE TRUE
GB00BMT9K014 MOON Moonpig Moonpig Group Plc This company lets you order personalised greetings cards, flowers and chocolates online. FALSE FALSE
US74969N1037 RLX RLX Technology RLX Technology Inc (ADR) This company makes and sells vaping products, including batteries and coils. FALSE FALSE
US24984K1051 DMTK DermTech DermTech Inc Dermtech produces and distributes medicines for early detection of skin cancer and inflammatory diseases. TRUE TRUE
37 Likes

Awesome, thanks. Amazed you found the time with everything else going on.

1 Like

Credit to the Freetrade team this week! Delivering left, right and center!

2 Likes

Impressive :+1:

1 Like

Firing on all cylinders :fire:

1 Like

Great, thanks a lot for these stocks, despite everything else that has been going on! Would it be possible to get some ETFs in the next batch (for example, some more iShares, VanEck and HANetf ETFs, had requested some via the form)? Think it has been a while since the last big batch of ETFs.

7 Likes

Does anyone know why Moonpig wouldn’t be ISA/SIPP eligible?

1 Like

Strange it doesn’t say non-isa in the discovery tab

1 Like

I’ve just bought some in my ISA…

2 Likes

Any news on $HIMS? Lot of people have requested it :frowning:

1 Like

Friday tends to be new stock day :crossed_fingers:

Hi @Viktor i switched devices and can’t get into my account, I’ve trued live chat, email and Facebook and not getting a response. Are you able to help?

Any new stocks today?

2 Likes

Can we add some more small cap crypto stock please, I’ve added a list below and will request them :grinning:
$BRQS
$DPW - just announced they bought 1,000 new miners at their new facility in MI.
At 50% capacity, they expect ~$60 M in annual revenue (not bad for a company with 129 M market cap)
$IZEA
$SOS - Just signed an agreement with a ReNewable energy company to provide energy for the mining process. What other mining company uses renewable energy?
$HVBTF - Already uses green energy. #'s are good. OTC so undiscovered.
$ISWH

1 Like

Becoming plain other S&S ISA providers have a lot more trading and investment options to offer than FT, so definitely not continuing in April…

A number of plays I would have made following market research have simply not been avaiable of FT but easily accessed elsewhere.

1 Like

Such as…?

It would be improper to push other brokers here but I can just say one is I.I.

I meant which stocks :slight_smile:

I’ve been looking to buy $KOPN, $ATOM, $OCGN and $SENS over the last few weeks, but they’re not available on FT yet :frowning: