New stocks!

Maybe Monday instead :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice. I live In hope for purp :grinning:

3 Likes

We got there :smile:

4 Likes

More stock additions today :tada:

You might know Restaurant Group as the owners of Wagamama, Galliford Try are a construction company and Draper Espirit are a venture capital firm who’ve invested in companies like Crowdcube, Transferwise & Revolut :eyes:

5 Likes

Hi Alex, the ticker code for The Restaurant Group doesn’t look correct. Shouldn’t it be RTN rather than DOM?

1 Like

Yeah, DOM is Domino’s

Thanks, we’ve fixed that now :raised_hands: It might take a little while to sync into the app but you’ll definitely see the correct ticker for them by the end of the day.

1 Like

Any more US stocks in the pipeline?

Here’s our plans for adding US stocks -

What metrics are you using to determine stock additions? Searches in the app? % of retail investors vs institutions? Volume?

Because none were highly rated in the requests forum.

1 Like

Your new editions aren’t showing and pricing detail at all and cannot be purchased. Them damn bugs!

They are for me and I’ve queued one for 4pm. Kill the app and see if they show then

They’re available to buy for me so could you please send us a message in the app and we’ll look into what’s going wrong for you there.

Must just have been a delay getting data. It’s all good now :grinning::+1:t3:

1 Like

Would have loved to have bought into Beyond Meat :cut_of_meat: after their first growth report since being floated. Shares are up +30% :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m thinking it’s too late now until they pull back a bit

I was waiting for Draper Espirit (GROW) and RTN since long. Good to see that these are available now but need to wait until there come down a little bit on same level as I was planning to buy.

:eyes:

Beyond Meat and Zoom have landed on your Freetrade app! 🍔 🎥 - #2 by mamoskoja

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Slack I hope! Love the business.

3 Likes