Gotta be Slack!

characters

1 Like

Hoping for Trainline :crossed_fingers:t2::steam_locomotive:

4 Likes

Slack is one of them!
The other - not a clue!

1 Like

Is there any update when more stocks will be added? It’s great to see recently public companies being added and drip fed, but any news on larger corporates like Nestle, AnnheuserBusch etc being included ?

This is the plan for now -

Edit

~~New stocks! - #41 + https://community.freetrade.io/t/when-will-the-2019-tech-ipos-lyft-uber-pinterest-zoom-etc-be-on-freetrade/8290~~

New stocks! - #98

WORK and TRN

Slack and Trainline?

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking: Slack doesn’t have an CDI yet.

I’m going for my hopefuls, LiveNation & Trainline

edit: @Freetrade_Team1’s link says that Zoom doesn’t have a CDI and that’s even on Freetrade so who knows.

2 Likes

Thanks! That table had got a bit out of date :blush: I’ve updated it now.

1 Like

So it is Slack :wink:

edit: I didn’t see anything…

1 Like

Huh? :see_no_evil: :wink:[spoiler][/spoiler]

3 Likes

I’m hoping for Live Nation as well! :guitar::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, its Slack and Trainline
They are available now

2 Likes

As you may know we’re working on the investment platform. One huge benefit once it’s out is that we’ll be able to add thousands more stocks.

For the moment though, we want to give a quick update on stock additions until the platform launches to help you direct your requests to where they’ll make maximum impact.

• London Stock Exchange main market stocks - request away, we can add these with ease

• AIM stocks - generally, we’re not going to add more except for unique examples with high market cap, liquidity and audience relevance (like Draper Esprit)

• UK ETFs and investment trusts - we’re hoping to bring on more soon but aren’t adding more right now

• REITs - we can’t add right now

• Big US IPOs - we’ll try to add them as soon as we can

• US stocks - feel free to request but you might have to wait for the investment platform

• US ETFs - like every UK stockbroker we can’t add these due to current UK/EU regulations around Key Investor Information Documents

10 Likes

The share price isn’t showing up for Slack

1 Like

Not to worry, as this is the first day that we’ve had them in the app we haven’t picked up their pricing data yet. But as soon as we receive the first price update after 2.30pm, you’ll see it there.

4 Likes

Possibly because the market was closed yesterday.

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Slack & Trainline are on Freetrade now :speech_balloon: :steam_locomotive: