Please update freetrade universe spreadsheet

Hey Freetrade team,

Can you please update universe spreadsheet? It is missing a lot of recent additions.
Given that there is no other, more convenient way to browse full universe it would be good to update it simultaneously with adding stock to app.

I believe a lot of people (like me) rely on this spreadsheet to look for stocks etc.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi Filip,

Thanks for flagging this. It’s on our to-do list and we will get this updated as quickly as possible!

Alex

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not the only one noticing this as I’ve already requested this a few times before (Freetrade universe google sheet out of date?) :wink:.

Given that there is no other, more convenient way to browse full universe it would be good to update it simultaneously with adding stock to app.

This!

1 Like

awesome, thanks

as a matter of fact, given that PLUS has launched, do you plan to have yet another spreadsheet/column for flagging stocks available for PLUS? What is your plan to solve this?

I am hoping the kind folks at freetrade add a only_on_plus (TRUE/FALSE) column to the universe google sheet to indicate which stocks are, well, only on plus.

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what we’re planning. The update will include a list of the Plus universe distinct from the free universe.

1 Like

It looks like the universe spreadsheet is undergoing some major updates at the moment:

I noticed this because I rely on it heavily for my own custom stock/portofolio tracking google sheet which is currently completely broken given that it reads from the “Freetrade Universe” tab.

The “Connected sheet 1” tab seems new though, so maybe the updated universe will make use of this? I hope we get the universe sheet back online quickly :pray:

1 Like

Checking this out right now!

1 Like

Can you check now?

Done. All working. 2150 :star_struck:

2 Likes