Portfolio Graph Timeframes are now available for everyone 📊

Once you’ve updated to the latest version of the iOS or Android app, you’ll be able to pick timeframes for your portfolio graph :boom:

1 Like

This is live for me :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Loving the timeframes
No more ugly topup bumps :tada::tada:

2 Likes

It looks really good!

1 Like

Thanks team
Some ideas for the future:

• compare Vs index
  • % growth for each time frame
2 Likes

Sorry, not sorry, to quote myself, but the update reaffirms the above… 1 day and 7 day are inferior timeframes to 3 month and 6 month imho as a long term investor. @jani just want to bring this viewpoint to your attention as you iterate Insights.

3 Likes

This is not a small thing, this is huge!!! the graph right now makes no sense

2 Likes

Why not base the timeframes available for the graph on length of time a user has had an account… ie: for new starters the 1D, 7D, 1M & MAX makes sense but once a user has had an account for a longer period maybe re-work the graph… ie: user has an account for 3+ months - at this point the view changes to 7D, 1M, 3M, MAX - after 6 months goes to: 1M, 3M, 6M & MAX and 1 year+ becomes: 3M, 6M, 1Y & MAX

everyones a winner then… apart from dev team to build it :wink:

2 Likes

Guys, I love it! Over time though a 1y couold be useful

We are currently working on a more comprehensive section to give more valuable insights into your portfolio where this will be a great point to discuss. This was our first of many improvements to the graph do keep the feedback coming as all the conversations here feed into the products we ship. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Mine is still full of top up bumps…

They will still be there if you invested within 1d, 7d, 1m

I just upgraded but cannot pick timeframes?

I like the update. Very clean and easy to use

1 Like

Could you send us a message in the app so that we can look into that please?

I’ve just spotted an issue on the ‘Max’ and view in that the axis labels indicate I have more than double the amount of money in my portfolio! Is this a known issue or should I use the love chat?

1 Like

Weird! Chat please :raised_hands:

1 Like

Looks great, but genuinely believe it should replicate how we can view individual stocks, with the 1Y time line also being available.

I’ve been with you guys since late last year, so after 1M I can only pick MAX, and MAX is pretty ugly for me! 1Y would really give me an idea of where I’m at.

This wouldn’t make a difference at the moment because no one’s had the app for more than a year so max = (less than) 1 year.

But that doesn’t mean we won’t consider adding the option later of course :slight_smile:

:eyes: that’s certainly new