Portfolio Graph timeframes

We just started testing this (which was requested here) internally today, it might seem like a small thing I’m personally pretty excited to see a bit more movement in my portfolio graph :smile:

This is effectively how my graph looked before -

& now..

29 Likes

This is not a small thing at all. I really want to see a graph of the actual move of my portfolio

5 Likes

Fantastic, thank you! Can’t wait to see it in app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very cool and thank you team. Enjoy the long weekend. :slight_smile:

Matt

2 Likes

My portfolio is still like the first image and 1 Day, 7 Day etc… is not appearing. I am on Android.

This is just a preview of something that we’ve not released yet. Keep an eye out here & we’ll let you know as soon as it’s available in the app.

2 Likes

Not a small thing! Essential addition :+1:

3 Likes

One thing that would be nice is some tick marks along the X-axis, so if you filter on a year it shows 12 tick marks along the Axis.

Also, with “Max” it doesn’t se to indicate what Max is - am I looking at 3 year, 5 years or whatever? Some tick marks will definitely help there!

Other than that, good improvements. Keep them comingn

3 Likes

Any particular reason there isn’t a graph for 6 months?

2 Likes

Adding onto this, given Freetrade is aligned with long-term investing, why not have something like Pensionbee’s intervals. 1D 7D 1Month is very narrow, near term and not really useful info. Stretching the timeframes would make sense:

7 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Portfolio Graph Timeframes are now available for everyone

Can there also be a application of a pie chart of all stocks in my portfolio to see the coverage i have in each industry or given stocks?

1 Like

Post it as an idea.
I’ll vote for it :wink:

1 Like