Recently Viewed in Discover

Oh yeah, mines gone too ?

@Diversify - what platform and app version are you using ?

I’m using Android and have just updated to version (5067).

My Recently Viewed tab is still visible.

Just updated to latest iOS version, it’s back now! Cheers

We enabled it for everyone on the latest version on iOS (2.6.0) with fixes so that’s why it disappeared :slightly_smiling_face: Happy updating and apologies for the inconvenience!

7 Likes

Probably a bit late but for me the recently viewed card doesn’t have much use. It could be Iv been growing through and looking at stocks for no particular reason and it’s now populated my recently viewed. Wouldn’t be such an issue if it wasn’t so prominent in the discover tab. This section could be used for a watch list instead

1 Like

I’d like the idea of maybe flicking up the cards to remove them and if you flicked up all them it hides the recently viewed

1 Like

Yeah it would be nice to be able to customise the recently viewed list, but at the same time that just sounds like a watchlist :smiley:

1 Like

The more I think about it, the more I think they should be in the activity tab, any reason why they should stay where they are?

1 Like

This is why I think the swipe up to disappear would be useful

4 Likes

Swiping right works well but swiping left is jerky. Someone should look into this.

1 Like

We’ll check this out.

Nice idea :bulb: Maybe in v2. Or Watchlist.

1 Like

Agreed, a watch list would be far more useful.

1 Like

@101 No need to apologise! Great to get your feedback on it.

We have deliberated over if/where Recently Viewed should sit, and how this will interact with Watchlist. Our thinking is, Discover is where browsing takes place, whereas Portfolio currently shows items under ownership, and Activity is where records are kept. We’ll keep looking at all this, so great to get your feedback and also yours, @Yas.

‘Watch’ this space for updates on all this shortly :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes I see the stock prices and spark line in recently viewed do not update. Seems to happen when scrolling the list horizontally and leaves grey boxes on the screen.
Android 1.0.5519