Referral links topic feedback

Feedback about this topic: https://community.freetrade.io/t/share-your-referral-links-here/10827?u=alex.s

If you’re having an issue using a link / referral code, please send the person whose link / code isn’t working a message.

If you’d me to add a post for another company so that you can share a referral link, please send Sam (@Freetrade_Team) a DM.

1 Like

@alex.s bit unrelated to this thread but the Referral Wiki only allows a max of 10 users to be tagged in a post so no more people can add to the Freetrade Free Share Referral Wiki

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I’ve increased the limit to 50, let’s see if we hit that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Referal links don’t seem to work after 6 links on bulb?

1 Like

Can we add a section for Assetz Capital?

“At Assetz Capital we believe in fairer growth for all and as one of our valued investors you can now earn £75 by recommending your friends & family when they invest £1000+, what’s more they’ll get a £50 reward after 12 months just for investing with us! Subject to T&Cs.”

Admittedly they don’t get much until after 12 months, but anyway…

Is it possible to update who is best to DM now to add a new link?

DM @Freetrade_Team please. Thanks!

1 Like

This is fixed now, thanks!

1 Like

Absolutely. Please DM @Freetrade_Team with your link, and we’ll create a new section for it. Let’s see if it will grow. :mushroom:

1 Like

Coconut referral is now £20 each just for opening an account so it’d be great if it could be added to the thread. :+1:

Banking and accounting, in a nutshell.The current account that takes care of your accounting and tax. Designed for freelancers, self-employed people and small business owners.

I’ve found it very useful for separating and recording the expenses for my furnished holiday let side business.

We’ll check it out, thanks.

I have a few to add to the main referrals thread, stay tuned! :arrows_counterclockwise:

2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team, would you be able to look at adding TransferWise and Azimo please? I travel quite a lot and they are really helpful for reducing fees when converting and transferring money abroad. Much cheaper than Western Union!

Would it be possible to add referal links for You Need A Budget (YNAB)?

“When you refer a friend or family member, and they subscribe with your referral link, you both get a free month of YNAB! We’ll keep track as friends sign-up and subscribe so that it’s easy to see your free months multiply!”

Done! The post looks like it’s open btw, as a wiki.

Hi, would you be able to add Marketsflow please? It’s a new scientific investing platform

MarketsFlow uses an advanced set of Machine Learning and AI to plan, build, execute and manage client portfolios.

They have recently rolled out accessible accounts allowing you to invest from as little as £10 instead of the usual industry minimum investments of £10k+.

Also they will give you a bonus of up to 1.25% on any deposits you make within the first 3 weeks

https://www.marketsflow.com/uk/about2/

Also, any news on adding TransferWise and Azimo? Thanks

Can’t see Revolut on Share your referral links here topic, see if you can add it.

Feel free to use my code to register on Revolut and get signing bonus and free card

Hey Guys, would it be possible to add TopCashback into this?

Please add:

Revolut

Revolut is a multi-currency challenger bank and perfect travel card.

We both get a £15 bonus each when you sign up, top up, verify your identity and make your first physical card purchase.

You were invited | Revolut - Valid indefinitely

@Freetrade_Team any news on Marketsflow and TransferWise? Do you need more info before posting them? Cheers

1 Like