Referral just not working

Been referred and not received my free share? Also referred a friend and they haven’t received it? I’ve look at other concerns on this topic (which is a lot??) and the reply given is that free shares are only revealed on specific days/times. However I’m not waiting for my free share to be revealed I’m waiting to receive it in the first place. Too many people not receiving there free shares which is just deceiving and unfair.

1 Like

Hi @Cmarriott99 if you’ve used the referral like you’ll get your free share. From memory you’ll get a notification on Thursday or Friday after you signed up and it’ll be revealed. If it doesn’t appear drop hello@freetrade.io a quick message and they’ll sort it for you.

I’ve had 4-5 free shares and know some people here who are comfortably into the double digits, it’s no scam I assure you. Freetrade have attracted over 1,000,000 customers so there will be odd times it isn’t seamless.

When did you sign up? What is your user number out of interest?

I signed up yesterday and my user number is 1037175

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Cmarriott99 it helps some of us keep a track of user growth. Welcome to the community - would you mind letting us know if this reveals later in the week? You can brag about what stock you got if it’s a good one!

1 Like

Have they added money to the account? you don’t get the free share unless they fund the account.

2 Likes

Definitely not a scam as I’ve had well over 20 free shares, but the referrals do need to deposit money into their accounts before you get the freebies.

2 Likes

The referral link didn’t work for me when i signed up and ended up sending me to the normal sign up page which i filled in without realising. I got in touch with support and they eventually set up the free share for me and and person that referred me.

1 Like

Hey! Can anybody help me understand why I can’t see any of my referrals and also why I’ve not received any free shares from my referrals?
I joined last Thursday, know of 3 people that definitely used my link on Sunday…they’ve received their free share but nothing to suggest I’ve made any referrals in my account and no free shares pending or anything?
I want to share my link with somebody else but scared to in case it goes to waste again!

Hi @Ashlee - firstly welcome to the community :wave:t2: and thanks for being so many people with you!

Have you funded you account yet?

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: yes I have funded my account and have received my own free share it’s just the referrals and free shares from those that doesn’t seem to be working?

It can take 7-10 working days for those shares to appear in your account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.