[Request ] Vinco Ventures Inc 🧸📺(BBIG)

Vinco Ventures, Inc. operates as a consumer product research and development, manufacturing, sales, and fulfillment company in North America, the Asia Pacific, and Europe. It offers toys, plush, homewares, and electronics to retailers, distributors, and manufacturers through e-commerce channels; and personal protective equipment to governmental agencies, hospitals, and distributors.

Hope there’s a few more votes for this, as this stock is looking very promising. Ideally want to get in asap before price goes above $10.

How long does it normally take to know if freetrade will add a requested ticker? Is it a weekly thing?

Still at a good price I want to get in.

This is popping today.

Another one like sprt missed out on.

Really hoping this gets added by freetrade.

Still hoping this gets added as it’s still not took off yet properly.

Come on freetrade I really want this one.

Freetrade since you guys are looking at all the ticker requests, can you please look into adding this one please. Thanks.

I’m not 100% sure they support NasdaqCM companies - I might be wrong though.

I hope that’s not the case and this gets added. Still at a good entry price for me.

Good amount of votes for this one.

They’ve added GGPI from Nasdaq so surely they can bbig.

Good point :ok_hand:t2:

Short interest up to 32% currently. Come on freetrade please add this.

1 Like

Still keeping hope this will get added. Come on freetrade.

1 Like

Up 25% in pre market currently.

This getting added freetrade?

Up on the day and running in after hours.

I’ requested this nearly a month and a half ago.

Doesn’t look good not adding user requested tickers.

Come on freetrade.

@HarryGeezer I’ve complained that there are a number of tickers FT just don’t have or add even after weeks after being requested.

Sadly no response.

It’s a pretty poor effort by freetrade in my honest opinion. I’ve requested at least 6-7 tickers and not a single one has been added. We’re talking 3-4 months ago and still nothing.

There’s clearly an issue for them adding stocks, whether is costly or they don’t have the capacity who knows.