[Request ] Vinco Ventures Inc 🧸📺(BBIG)

Yeah @HarryGeezer looking to move to another ISA provider at the mo, as its over 40% of tickers I want that FT just don’t have.

If you know any good ones do let me know.

I’m waiting for trading 212 to reopen and I’m going to move my ISA there. They literally have every stock I’ve requested.

Really that’s good to know, I tried but its closed at the moment, have put my name down, lets see.

I assume you can move part of an ISA - as it takes 6 weeks i wouldn’t want to risk trades I’m in.

Leaving these without comment, as always DYOR.

@DeeDee please familiarise yourself with Community Guidelines I don’t feel I’ve over stepped the line in highlighting the ongoing concerns many have with the business practices of the T212.

I have and I posted videos that do a better job that I could in text.

@Neil that also says post your own stuff you’ve sent links to someone else’s review… check first as well.

I will re-iterate I’m interested in people who have used other platforms or can make recommendations on alternatives. you are not responding with your own feedback but a clip from someone else.

The issue I have with free trade as a paying plus member is what’s the point of using freetrade if they don’t have the stocks I want to trade. They won’t even make an effort to add them when they get requested.

@HarryGeezer Im experiencing the same, hence I was asking for alternatives, so I can at least make a more informed decision and maybe part transfer my ISA elsewhere.

Sadly I keep getting trolled by the same person when I raise questions.

This is a genuine concern you have and one i’m pretty sure FT are working on, I fully understand your distraction @HarryGeezer and I’ve really enjoyed what you’ve brought to the community.

I’m hoping there will be a full video AMA with the senior team around the corner, it would be interesting if they could share some of their thinking about stock requests. I get the impression it’s all hands in deck working on the next roll out as it’s been quieter for the past few months.

1 Like

I asked for this to be added in August!! August lol Jesus.

Could we get BBIG added soon?

Ya looks like it’s still not available….so annoying