Selling some shares

Hello , how long does it take to receive the proceeds into your account once you have sold some of your shares. Thank you.

1 Like

Standard industry settlement is 3 days to be able to settle the sale proceeds and be in a position to withdraw the cash (which then takes between 3 and 5 days) however its instant upon sale if you just want to be able to buy other shares or even hold the cash in your gia or isa account.

1 Like

Won’t lie, I bet a few people will click this thread and will be disappointed that you aren’t trying to sell shares you hold specifically in freetrade :wink:

21 Likes

i want some of those shares :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks guys ! Woops yes I should have thought properly about that title :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Exactly what I did. Sounds like you did too… :wink:

1 Like

May have done :wink:. Happy to help though :joy:

1 Like

Hi
I am a Freetrade shareholder and I am happy to purchase shares from fellow shareholders wishing to exit either partially or completely. Once I have these shares, funds can be transferred to the seller immediately (2 hours) subject to the seller bank. Also, I am prepared to better the offers being made by VCs.
Please let me know.
BDC

2 Likes

I would be potentially interested in selling mine. Does anyone know if it’s difficult to get permission from Freetrade for the sale? (because I think you need their permission.).

And do I remember it correctly that you can only sell all your shares at once?

Yeah I asked and they said I need to do it through Crowdcube. It seem like the process to sell them privately at this time will be difficult.

I have 6,532 I want to sell. I’m expecting I may have to sell through the VC process, but open to working with a higher bidder if anyone keen.

Thanks! I’d be interested in selling. I have 9,596 B shares. The purchase price should be higher than than the one in the secondary round to factor in the additional growth since then.
Let’s chat! You can book a slot in my calendar here Calendly - Fabian V. Flatz

1 Like

Can we buy partial share holding? if so, is it FT that need to authorize it?

Message me please

Hi, DM me if you’re still interested in selling your shares

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.