Statements from a closed account

I need to provide statements from my recently closed freetrade account to my employer as they require this for compliance purposes (I work for an investment bank).
Do I need to get the account re-opened in order to do this or can just provide me with transation history without me having to do so?

Welcome to the forum.

Regardless of which, you’ll need to contact customer service. Us random people on the forum can’t do anything constructive for you with this. Anyone from :freetrade: here will have to go through the extra step of messaging you first, so you may as well just email them. Search here - or their website - and you’ll find an email for contacting them.

1 Like

Thanks, have already contacted them and we’ll see what happens.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.