Technical issue processing orders

I placed a dozen basic orders yesterday: two executed, one was rejected and the rest are still queued.

I’ve since received an in-app message, saying: "We’re having a technical issue with the processing of some orders. Any orders affected will still show as queued.

“We are looking in to this with our partner provider and will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.”

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Is it an Android-only bug?

This happened to me as well today on iOS. Something similar happened with another broker earlier on in the week. From what I’ve gathered sometimes these things can’t be helped.

Yes my order hasn’t been processed today. The first issue I’ve had though. iOS

I imagine batch trades lend themselves to technical issues. All the more reason for Freetrade to execute basic orders twice a day − uncover a problem in the AM and have it fixed by the PM or vice versa.

In fairness, it’s also the only real bug I’ve encountered testing Android this week.

1 Like

Same problem here one order rejected yesterday and two queued today (though one got through).

This issue’s been resolved now & you’ll have received an update from our support team in the app if you were affected.

If anything else comes up, please drop us a message in the app :pray:

2 Likes

Does anyone know why no orders are going through this morning? I’ve tried multiple times and I just keep getting order failed @freetrade

3 Likes

Message on FT just sent out. Tech issues, investigating

1 Like

1 Like

Placed an order ok just now

2 Likes

Hello,

I have the sane from LSE - failed orders…Any update ??

Same for me, all orders failed.

They did sent out a message approximately an hour ago to advise the problem had been fixed, have you tried since?

I was getting failed orders this morning but they started going through around 9.30 for me, should be fixed now.

Please say why my in app plus user chat isn’t working and why I cannot place a buy or sell order