The latest on the rollout

Iā€™m nowhere near London but maybe someone can pop by :crazy_face:

2 Likes

ā€¦ and plop down on my couch to have a friendly chat about their onboarding date. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The issue here is they might not leave until they have been on-boarded :worried:

Edit or is that water-boardedā€¦ never mind.

3 Likes

Iā€™m lucky for sure!

Slightly related, today we went for lunch, everyone coincidentally wearing Freetrade t-shirts. People might have thought we were a cult. How long until we all move in together?? :japanese_ogre: (Hopefully long though. :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Happy to receive an onboarding email as a first test outside of freetrade.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Weekly Wrap 08/06/18

11 posts were split to a new topic: NPS (Net Promoter Score)

In the meantime, take a look at what youā€™ll need to launch your Freetrade account.

My app just updated and now shows this message but it links to https://freetrade.io but that doesnā€™t say what Iā€™ll need. Is this the right page?

Also the way the link breaks on another line in the app might trigger someoneā€™s OCD :nerd_face:

I know small thingsā€¦thought Iā€™d share in case they crept in accidentally.

4 Likes

@saf good spot! Same issue here.

Quick heads up @Freetrade_Team @freetrade_cal @viktor in case youā€™re not aware.

:hearts:

3 Likes

On it, thanks! Shouldnā€™t have slipped through, but weā€™ll surely iterate that.

For example mine. Thanks!

3 Likes

Was just coming here to say just that.

Is there a page that does say what weā€™ll need?

1 Like

Yes! https://intercom.help/freetrade/getting-started/what-do-i-need-to-launch-my-freetrade-account

Weā€™ll enhance it, so it covers UK residents with different citizenships and other scenarios - but most customers will need the above.

4 Likes

Happy to test this process works outside of a freetrade :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m 7% up with Ocado. :chart_with_upwards_trend::shopping_cart::robot: (This is all real money Iā€™m ā€œtestingā€ with, so Iā€™m happy.)

All team members should have the app this week!

14 Likes

:fire: Any ideas why Ocadoā€™s had some steep rises?

Edit - Went up in May because Ocadoā€™s technology will automate grocery orders for Kroger ( one of the worldā€™s biggest grocery chains ).

4 Likes

Deal with Kroger most likely?

Wait for @CTE if you want a War_and_peace_sized thorough justification :smiley:

5 Likes

I find I go back and read his comments several times. They are super thoughtful. :heart:

Bibliography: https://community.freetrade.io/u/cte/summary

7 Likes

@Vlad can you fetch me your best typewriting paper? Only kidding, @Viktorā€™s picture says a thousand words. :crazy_face: +7% :ok_hand:t2: :boom:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Weekly Wrap 15/06/18

Interestingly, all the growth/losses are in discrete values, not decimals. Is that something that is yet to be fixed or the idea is that users will only see the full numbers for simplicity purposes?

P.S. @rob_h not quite wise to invest in Freetradeā€™s soon-to-be victims (HL/IG), hope you are not long with them as these will go down soon :wink:

3 Likes