Tiziana Pharma (TILS)

Hi. Just to check, have you contacted hello@freetrade.io?

I did, I raised two queries and finally a formal complaint to Freetrade. Their official answer was still- ā€œitā€™s beyond us, we are awaiting the US brokerā€. Since it impacts a small subset of clients they are clearly not bothered. Iā€™m not sure theyā€™ve reached to the US broker at all, as they refused to share any details of such correspondence.

I would urge anyone in the same situation to ask in the chat this to be raised as a formal complaint.
Once you have a claim that hasnā€™t been resolved you can go to the Financial Ombudsman.
I will certainly do if nothing comes back till the end of the year. Was just curious if iā€™s just me finding it frustrating.

Itā€™s not Freetradeā€™s fault in any way!

Most brokers in the UK are the same to my knowledge. Definitely HL, HSBC, IG etc.

The problem is TILSā€™ complete mismanagement of not only this but Accustem spin-off as well.

2 Likes

I never said otherwise for the root cause. Hence my complaint being raised after 2 queries and 4 weeks post the original timelines.
It would have been better however if it was FT telling us that there is a delay instead of us chasing them for updates. And there needs to be some more substantial feedback than just ā€œsorry, itā€™s not usā€.

If you complain to the financial ombudsman about free trade not telling you that there is no update what do you expect from the judgement?

Your frustration is well-founded but your issue, as @hookedinvesting said, isnā€™t with free trade - itā€™s with the management and board of the company that you own a part of.

1 Like

Hi. An update - we now have clarification from Tiziana and an update will be sent out early this week to investors.

3 Likes

Should I have received anything in the post / in writing regarding these shares yet, or are we STILL waiting for an update

Tiziana to go ahead with Phase 2 clinical trial of intranasal foralumab in patients with non-active Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS).

1 Like

Isnā€™t this now listed on Nasdaq under ticker TLSA?

1 Like