Top up pending over 1 week risking ISA deadline

My wife tried to top up last week and the payment is still pending. Naturally she reached out to customer support earlier in the week, in app and also via email. The support was fast in picking up the query, however once submitting some requested documents she was informed it would take 3-5 business days for the top up to arrive, putting it past tomorrow’s ISA deadline - of course she mentioned this but hasn’t received a response.

She is getting desperate now and has tried to get more info from support, even upgrading to FT Plus to get a quicker turnaround but the last message was a ‘I will look into this for you now’ around 4 hours ago.

As the workday is ending and effectively only 24 hours remain she is hopelessly lost as to what else to do which is why I’m reaching out in the forum for advice or hopefully someone from the team to be able to review the situation.

The top up is effectively the entire ISA allowance bar a small amount she put in earlier in the year without any issues, which is why this is so critical.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hey @Koni Let me send you a DM to get your wife’s details so I can raise this with the team.

Best,
Alex

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply Alex, I have replied to your DM:)

1 Like