Virgin Galactic - SPCE - Share Chat

Up 8% premarket already.

Looks like another good day.

2 Likes

Excellent, will be nice to see some steady growth over the next few months

4 Likes

:police_car: Fun Police :police_car:

Is there a list of all of Virgin Galactic’s flights so far? I feel as thought that fatal crash must still represent a high % in the sucesses/failures but I can’t find the stats.

So Richard Branson has come out and said he waiting for his engineers to say its OK for lift off.

Reddit users maybe disappointed the rumour on there was it’s this weekend.

1 Like

T-minus 9 days ….

4 Likes

After hrs trading up by 27%.

2 Likes

The engineer must of gave lift off.:money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I wonder if Jeff brings forward his journey :joy: I see a big spike in SP over the next 9 days!!

2 Likes

@Big-g Are you going to top up in anticipation of a spike or sell what you got and take the £££?

1 Like

I think keep as I see it being a big industry for at least a few years. Long term I am unsure with the limited number able to afford but that is still some way off. :+1:

2 Likes

Would it be too late to get in now?
Was planning on buy this yesterday as it dipped but didn’t and then this news came out :man_facepalming:t4:

@Big-g I’m hoping it will become a free ride as a pensioner when I get to retirement age. a Space Ship Bus Pass :wink:

2 Likes

Is anyone factoring in the possibility of failure?!

1 Like

If we see a catastrophic fail on this 1st flight and lose the crew including the boss then it will be a very sad day for the world.
No idea where we get test flight data from and their successes or not…

Space travel is hard! There is a reason why not many countries have managed it let alone companies. It only takes a failed flight where everyone survives to cause this stock to tank. I’m with you @CashCow - I can get enough excitement watching the live feed without having money on it.

1 Like

Space travel is an interesting comparison to when Europeans begin exploration to the new world. Lots of death and unknowns.

With health and safety, modern technology, medicine, etc. humans are much more reluctant to accept the risk of death these days.

Be interesting to see if shares will increase again today following the news last week of the July 11 flight.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed

New price target announced.

6 Likes

Live stream on Sunday 2PM :rocket: Anyone planning to watch? :see_no_evil: WATCH LIVE: Virgin Galactic Unity 22 Spaceflight Livestream - YouTube

6 Likes