What is going on today? - Megathread

It was metal stocks that were pulling me down, that said “they still are” :persevere::gun::joy:

1 Like

The green sector is finally moving up ($GEVO/CLNE/£AFC etc.)

Still out on thousands, but it’s much more comforting to be sitting on -15% than -56% :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:rocket::rocket:. Asos heading for +5% today!

1 Like

Anyone else getting problems with the app in last 15mins? I can’t load screens

1 Like

Works for me. Maybe force quit the app and reload.

Its odd as the screen has the drop menu at the top and it now say investment ISA instead of just ISA and when clicked it crashes.

And now it is back to just ISA and working, strange.

15 Likes

Tbf I don’t mind the idea of a zip line, cable car, boat ride, they need scarier images, maybe some lions or lava.

5 Likes

Or even scarier than your suggestions, an angry wife… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That looks like the most fun golf course I have seen :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes, a lot of investors including me were experiencing difficulties with the app this morning because of an ‘outage’. Just at a crucial moment for me as I tried to buy shares when the price had dipped. Of course the price had gone up again when things were working again. There were a number of irate people on Twitter making angry comments about FT and wild assumptions regarding the reason for the problems that ensued.

1 Like

The problem was fixed about 2pm, so shouldn’t have affected any meme stock dips.

Meme stocks have been wild for me.

7 Likes

The problems were not just Freetrade Websites begin to work again after major breakage - BBC News

1 Like

Which stock have you invested in if you don’t mind me asking?

Yep, I knew that. Others didn’t and ranted at FT.

1 Like
1 Like