What is your one most favourite stock for 2021?

We already have “2021 portfolio” topic, but what is your one MOST favourite stock for 2021?
Tell us what you hope to be the next multi-bagger within a year.

I’ll start:
TTCF Tattooed Chef — modest market cap coupled with strong growth and demand for the products sets it up for a good run in my opinion.

4 Likes

Palantir - fresh IPOd company and has huge upside potential with revenues increasing years to date. The data and product they provide is extraordinary and they do not shy away from controversy which I like. I hate companies who backs down for the sake of marketing and having a good image.

8 Likes

Plug Power. Hydrogen technology, I bought in since July and it has been going up ever since. This has the potential to reach $1000 within 2 years. Just got huge backing from a South Korean company and the green deal will definitely help its mission.

8 Likes

Gfinity £GFIN.
I think 2021 will be the year they break out, they recently achieved their first month of monthly operational profits since the 2014 IPO. They have shown great progress since John Clarke took over in March and I’ve done the hard yards been building a position and being patient . A great team in a rapidly growing sector.

4 Likes

Can I ask about the potential of hydrogen,has the UK government not got plans to abolish hydrogen vehicles in 2030

1 Like
2 Likes

The UK will ban petrol vehicles, not hydrogen ones. Hydrogen is simply said pure water that is like a fuel. Better than electric vehicles because you can fill up your tank rather than charging your battery. So it’s very good for long distances. Also, hydrogen (if generated using solar/wind) is cleaner than battery tech as it requires less rare metals

5 Likes

smashing it arnt they.
speaks volumes when elon musk says hydrogen is rubbish. teslas cars still 2.5 tonnes?

2 Likes

Sorry I was getting confused with hybrid :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

I checked their linkedin and it seems like they are currently hiring 1 (one) person. Doesn’t appear like things are going amazing for them. IDK though, their investor presentation wasn’t super clear on why would people buy their services. I’ll definitely look into it though, the area overall is going to grow massively.

I quite like the look of the SPAC - NYSE: BFT (FOLEY TRASIMENE)

Theyre reverse merging with Paysafe which is an established payment gateway solution for the online payments sector and eCash Wallet managment for industries like online gaming.

I think it’s got room to run as still a reasonably new spac to market.

1 Like

I heard some views that hydrogen has been there for ages and Toyota even has a hydrogen cell car available for purchase right now but that no one actually wanted it ever. Any thoughts on why things are going to change?

How many Hydrogen fuelling stations do you know?

1 Like

I’m also on this. I worked with optimal for a while and would occasionally chat with their old CEO Joel Leonoff about their plans., they went off like a rocket. The consolidation came quick and fast in the payments sector.
They have a great reputation and a lot of big clients in the gambling world, once live events return they also have interesting plans for arena payments I’d like to see play out. Definitely agree with you on this one!

1 Like

They work with Formula 1, the Premier League, Abu Dhabi Motorsport Management, Microsoft, EA Sports, Activision Blizzard, Amazon, BT Sport, SKY Red bull and more.
The business focuses on 3 areas
Gfinity Digital Media Group - This is a web site with a social media presence covering esports and gaming and has more than 10 million users each month. This has only been launched this year under John Clarke and is already profitable

Joint Ventures and Partnerships
They co invest in the projects of partners and bring the production, game operations, community building; tech platforms and commercial to the deal

Building communities for others
They are one of the market leaders in creating virtual competitive gaming entertainment programmes and will also build an online community geared to the project. They work with games publishers, sports rights holders, brands and media organisations to produce what they need.

2 Likes

They dont really sell to individuals but to businesses, the community viewers are advertising targets and channel subscribers basically

1 Like

It’s a question of tech take-up. Tesla paved the way for electric vehicles although they have been around for over a century. Corona has shown how the reduction of fumes in the city has a good impact on wellbeing and will speed up efforts to go green. That added by Biden winning the white house, there will be much moer investment in green energy, of which hydrogen is one.

Hydrogen is a kind of fuel and that is what makes interesting: Energy plants can use excess energy (for example at night) to generate hydrogen fuel.

Hydrogen stations are not very widespread yet but there is a lot of infrastructure available already, mostly to industrial estates. So it would not take much to build hydrogen fuel stations

Plug specifically: It got a 1.5 billion investment from SK Group in South Korea this week. That represents 9.9% of the company. That is a very big investment and entices people to buy shares.

3 Likes

Yeah I watched a broad analysis on them on YouTube and they spoke about how “sticky” their customer base is, and how people (especially with ewallets in gaming and online gambling) rarely move platform once they’ve set up an account.

Sticky customers makes all the right noises for me with a business haha :+1:

1 Like

I don’t suppose you have the link, do you?

1 Like

TESLA

1 Like