What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? šŸŽ

It would be nice to have:

• Free ISA for life
  • Free Alpha for life

as two separate reward levels. Not sure at what amount of investment they should be at though.

3 Likes

Would rather see the investment, invested in the product rather than paying for trinkets, May be something free related to the account fees, ISA/instant trades.

6 Likes

Sorry if this has been mentioned before (I have scanned the thread but didnā€™t see it). I think maybe the offer of some instant trades but for free. How many could be dependent on investment.

1 Like

Wow! I clearly didnā€™t look too hard did I? :flushed:

1 Like

Interbank FX rates for big investors would be nice.
I would also like a branded water bottle

1 Like

Sā€™well type water bottle

3 Likes

These are amazing ideas, weā€™re looking at them all so please keep 'em coming! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I think some sort of ā€œinflated rewardsā€ as part of your ā€œFreepassā€ could be worth thinking about. For example a typical user may receive Ā£5 in cash/stocks by referring a new user. However for a crowdfund investor you could supercharge that. As an example:

1-5 users: Ā£5 per user
6-10 users: Ā£6 per user
10+ users Ā£7 per user

This reward for crowdfund investors encourages your most loyal users and early adopters to work hard on spreading the word - and be rewarded for doing so.

5 Likes

Exclusive 90-day Alpha trial codes that investors of Ā£100 or more can hand out might be a good win/win.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll second that, I donā€™t need water bottles or socks (well actually I do need socks) so Iā€™d be happy for a charitable donation instead

4 Likes

+1 for charity donation.

1 Like

Like this idea as well

2 Likes

Charitable donation sounds good to me too

2 Likes

I think a charity donation sounds like a wasteful idea.

-1 from me

8 Likes

Wasteful how? Not sure what you mean

I think he means it would be ethically nice however adds very little to the company (expect maybe some postive PR)

4 Likes

What do water bottles and flip flops add tho?

3 Likes

I agree with you. Water bottle or charity donation donā€™t add much but would be nice (granted, one ethically more than another). I was just trying to understand Justinā€™s point.

Ps. 1+ for Freetrade Flip Flop though :freetrade:

2 Likes

You can donate whatever you want to charity, but when itā€™s in your handsā€¦ Just donā€™t assume others want to donate what would otherwise be precious company capital to charity. Freetrade is a startup that needs capital to survive and thrive, not some large institution with a lovely charitable foundation.

Sure, initial press coverage would be nice, but thatā€™ll die off.

A shirt, water bottle, flip flop or something wearable will have a far more meaningful impact on growth, whether it is conversation starter or whatever viral marketingā€¦

You can donate the shirt, water bottle, flip flop or whatever to charity if you want.

Personally, I donā€™t want anything. I want all my investment to go into Freetrade hiring and growth.

21 Likes

Iā€™d like there to be an option - to have my ā€˜rewardā€™ be donated to charity or, if thatā€™s not available, to receive no reward.

I have all the t-shirts, water bottles and flip flops I need.

1 Like