What subscription services (if any) do you use?

I’m trying to figure out the same thing, I can see the factor rankings for various stocks but I don’t know what to do beyond that. I think some parts of the app aren’t loading properly for me.

I’ve been using Simply Wall St, had a look at a few of the other options out there and it seemed reasonable balance in terms of cost/coverage etc (black Friday deal helped). Only thing I’m not a fan of is their portfolio tracker isn’t very user friendly and gave up trying to keep it up to date.

Real Vision - Global Macro view for market & sector positioning, now out to around 18 months
Hedgeye - Global market view to keep an eye on positioning day to day, what’s going on now.
Lyn Alden - Global Macro & company view, used to get ideas and to check against RV & Hedgeye.
Investing.com - charts, news, etc.
Financial Times - company reports, analysis & news. investigate what I am thinking of investing into.
Proactive Investor (free) - subscribed for notification of company RNS announcements
Investors Chronicle - UK company news and analysis. Check companies that I am thinking of investing into.
Share Prophets - UK company news and analysis. Can also be quite humorous at times.

The idea is that by using these services I can try to stay within the right companies, within the right sectors, as the economic conditions shift & change. I’ve been using these services for about a year, and generally speaking then I’m pretty happy with both what I have learnt as well as the financial results.

DYOR, etc. and all that I would say is that depending on your goals, as well as how much time and effort you are willing to put into your investing, the tools that you will need will vary considerably.

Best of luck out there.
Matt