Where has my money gone after top up!?

Hi,

I topped up my account with a bank transfer a few days ago. I’d forgotten to add the reference for my account so the money has disappeared. I’ve been messaging FT for days with no replies. How can i actually contact someone to fix this?

Welcome to Freetrade, Phil. The team has been mighty busy with the onslaught of new users.

@Gemhappe or another member of the FT team might be able to help you out. Try sending a direct message.

1 Like

Don’t worry, as long as you sent it to the correct Freetrade account, they can find it and rectify that

Sorry you’re still waiting, I think they FT are up to their eyeballs in customer enquiries atm

Yeah i usually use Google pay to top up but this time I’d onky used the account number and sort code to send the money to. :sleepy:

Hi Phil,

I’ll DM you about this now.

1 Like

Hi Gem,
This has happened to me too. I did put the reference on, but I sent it from my business account and I think that was my mistake. So, I wired the money on Thursday and its disappeared. I then trying wiring money from my personal account, but that has failed too. I think that’s because my name is double-barrelled on a business account. Wondered if you could help, I did send messages about 3 days ago on CHAT. Thanks Wes.

I’ll DM you so we can take a look.

1 Like

Hi Gem,

I linked my accounts so investing is not a problem now. However, the 1,000 I sent over from my business account still has not been refunded. I had a message on Monday saying it had been actioned, but is still not back in my account. Can you look at it for me please?
Kind regards
Wes Markin

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.