ZeroToFreedom- My Journey to Finanacial Freedom [self promotion]

Hi guys, finished my monthly portfolio review, for anyone that is interested you can take a look. As always any feedback is appreciated.
My Portfolio June 2019 - Zero To Freedom

1 Like

Hi guys, itโ€™s been a while since my last update. It has been a very busy month for me and didnโ€™t have any time for new articles. I moved to another city, got accepted in uni, found a place to live, started a new job, quit the new job and I am starting a new job again tomorrow. Hopefully will have time to post a little update about me sometime soon.

Meanwhile found some time in the last 2 days to finish an article I started about investing vs day trading. It consists of all the similarities, all the differences, the pros and the cons of both as well as some examples of successful investors and day-traders. As always any questions or feedback is welcome.
For anyone interested - Investing Vs Day Trading - Zero To Freedom

2 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my monthly portfolio review for the month of July. It includes a review of my portfolio and things I am looking at for the coming month.

2 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my monthly Freetrade portfolio review, this time for the month of August. It includes my portfolio, new positions, my plans for the month and more. For anyone interested -

3 Likes

Hey, Just read your blog. Itโ€™s an interesting one.This blog also gave me wider information in the part of investing.And about the font, it looks good to me.
Hope to see more articles like this from you.
Thanks !

Thank you, happy to hear that you found it valuable. I have a couple of articles in the works, but sadly donโ€™t really have much time to finish them with my 70 hour work weeks right now.

Hopefully soon I will have a bit more time so I can post some more articles. Hope to also bring the design up a bit when I have some time.

Hi guys, just finished my recent article about on how to create a stock watchlist. It includes some explanations, some tools I use and more.
For anyone interested -

2 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my portfolio review for the month of September. It includes my portfolio, new purchases and my plans for the month.
For anyone interested -

5 Likes

Started updating some old posts, if anyone is interested can have a read on how to save money on minimum wage. Of course the tips apply to people with all sorts of income.

3 Likes

Hi guys, finally found some time to finish my monthly portfolio review, this time for October. As usual it includes my portfolio, new positions and my plans for the month.

Spoiler alert : There have been no new positions for the month, if you want to check out my plans and reasonings for October here you go -

2 Likes

I will start with you question backwards - my cash is in a savings account with 1.5% interest. So I look at it like a low yield dividend stock with no price movement.

As for my cash position I sold all my positions before moving my portfolio to Freetrade in the second half of last year. Then all my positions seemed overvalued. So I started building my portfolio from scratch. You can check out my journey month by month in my monthly reviews, the first one is from the end of 2018 I believe.

I have been decreasing my cash position overtime though by buying companies when I feel is right. Has been working well so far by picking up good starting dividend yields.

Hi guys, just finished an article with a little different approach. Made a research to see which have been the best performing stocks for the last 20 years.

Also let me know if you would like me to make more of those kind of articles. I have certain ideas, let me know if you would be interested to read about them. Also suggestions for new articles are welcome as always.

2 Likes

By the way recently also created a Twitter page @zerotofreedom, for all the Twitter users feel free to follow me. Still figuring Twitter out, but once I do I will start uploading some extra content on there.

2 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my monthly portfolio review, now for the month of November. For anyone interested here it is -

4 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my last portfolio review for 2019. Thanks to everyone that has been following my journey and wish you all happy holidays.
As usual the review contains a portfolio breakdown, new positions and plans for the month.

7 Likes

Hi guys and happy new year to everyone! Hope you had a great 2019 and wish you an even better 2020!
Meanwhile Iโ€™ve just finished my portfolio review for 2019. This includes a total breakdown of my performance for 2019, my best stocks, my worst stocks, total performance and more.
If you are interested there it is -

2 Likes

Hi guys, just finished my monthly portfolio review, now for January 2020. It includes my portfolio breakdown, new positions, plans for the month and more. For anyone interested here it is -

4 Likes

Hi guys, itโ€™s been a while since I have given any updated on my portfolio. I also have last monthโ€™s, but forgot to share it here. Anyway, hope everyone is well, if anyone is interested here is my last update -

2 Likes

@Geo0rgi A good read, mate. Good to see my approach has similarities with others out there.
Keep it up, iโ€™m interested to see what your future steps are. Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi guys, just finished a little update on my personal journey so far. Itโ€™s been over a year since I last made one of those so I decided it might be a good time to do so. For anyone interested you can check it out here-

1 Like