28 new ETFs and 70 stocks

Thanks for the reply.

Quite a few of the small caps are very popular and receive a significant number of votes, which should lead to a significant investment on/through FT once they are available.
What is the reason to prioritise less popular but large market cap stocks? Why is it better for FT?

5 Likes

Great to have more ETF’s! :slight_smile:

I agree, it’s a really unimpressive list.

1 Like

Hi @ceecee, first of all, welcome to the forum.

Let us know what you’d like to see on your app, and we’ll do our best to add it!

Can you advise the decision making process? I don’t want to open multiple trading accounts, but I am beginning to think I will have to because adding stocks seems like it isn’t an instant or straightforward process.

You can find the answer a couple of messages above your post. Number of votes and market cap are the two key drivers of prioritization.

1 Like

Read the thread.

1 Like

Nintendo please guys!!

2 Likes

Neither of those things have been the consistent process from what I have observed over the past 6 months. That’s why I asked for more info as there are many shares added without ever been suggested and large market cap stocks overlooked.

1 Like

So you have been observing for 6 month but only joining now. You wanting to know the decision making Is the all important reason you join? I’m confused.

1 Like

Now that I have calmed down a bit I can see I let my frustration get the better of me. But I hope people can see how frustrating it had been to see a suggestion that missed 2 new listings and doubled up since suggesting the stock. Feet back on the ground I can see voting for the chance to get a favoured stock listed is unique and simply not available elsewhere

5 Likes

Can you, please, share examples with a large market cap and number of votes that have not been added?

Ericsson would be an example, Crown Castle another and Peloton has been added now, but I wanted to buy it when it was much lower.

This is why I am just enquiring, I am not interested in arguing with anyone, I am just trying to understand how things work so can make a decision because I have missed out on doing a number of trades.

2 Likes

I have a similar feeling regarding Tesla :joy: Let’s give the FT team a chance to look into the stocks you mention.

2 Likes

@LewisHarding We’d love to. There is no sponsored ADR and we don’t have the Tokyo Stock Exchange yet.

We’re working on adding an ETF where one of the top holdings is Nintendo.

5 Likes

What ETF is that?

1 Like

Nintendo’s weighted at 6.29% (3rd of a nicely concentrated 25) in ESPO…?

Thanks for bringing these popular suggestions together in one place. Hopefully they can all be added soon!!

It might be VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports UCITS (ESGB). Top ten holdings:

|Security|Weight|
|—|—|—|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd|8.92%|
|NVIDIA Corp|7.93%|
|Nintendo Co Ltd|6.29%|
|AMD|6.13%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc.|5.90%|
|Bilibili Inc.|5.62%|
|EA|5.57%|
|Sea Ltd.|5.01%|
|Netease Inc.|4.83%|
|NCSoft Corp|4.62%|

Morningstar - VanEck Vectors Video Gaming and eSports UCITS ETF... ETF | IE00BYWQWR46

It has been quite a popular request on the forums (I want it a lot too!).

12 Likes

Would be keen for this one too, aware of any with a focus on virtual reality?