28 new ETFs and 70 stocks

Opens app after see the notification scrolls down to the Rā€™s for ā€˜Reality Incomeā€™ā€¦ arghā€¦

1 Like

Its not forward looking. A lot of stale looking stock, we are going through multiple revolutions all at once. The bulk of this list isnā€™t the type of stock that will shape the future. Lots of these listing arenā€™t going to make you much now, and less in the the future.

1 Like

Granted there is a nod to modern healthcare.

People wanted it and voted for it. Just donā€™t be negative, if you donā€™t like what was added just move on, and request something better in your eyes

6 Likes

@jbowen EMQP has grown 61% this year diversified over different stocks. I hope you can beat that in your gains this year. Itā€™s a terrific addition

5 Likes

Actually, as I point out in my previous message (linked below) the most voted options from this week have NOT been included:

Some stocks have been popular, yes, but not the most popular since the last addition, in the last week. In fact none of the stocks from the 3 most popular posts in the last week have been added.

So I reiterate, can someone clarify the selection process?

3 Likes

I can actually in several instances. And also I wasnā€™t,t knocking all the listings, I was hoping to see more voted for stock.

2 Likes

Gfinity. Almost doubled since I suggested it around 8/9days ago

Great addition- especially all the ETFā€™s. Got some research to do over the weekend now.

Thereā€™s usually a legitimate reason why something hasnā€™t been added (agreed it would be good to know why) rather than they are just ignoring the requests

2 Likes

i mean in fairness surely it is irrelevant how much its grown so far if it wasnā€™t on the platform as you couldnā€™t have benefited from it unless you bought it elsewhere

1 Like

Some of the (new) ETF donā€™t have an indication about distributing or accumulating anymore. Is this something that you could add to all of them? Would make initial research easier. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™d like that too and in case of cash distribution, an indication of how much it will be.

CyberSec and AI?

I donā€™t think the team adds these in but the fundā€™s provider, like vanguard or what have you.

Other than Gfinity, which other stocks were you hoping for? Just so I can add my vote(s) on the megathread.

Youā€™re just going to have to use a different broker until Freetrade starts listing small cap AIM shares - there is nothing on the app below Ā£200m market cap as far as Iā€™m aware. Gfinity is classic AIM though, flying now but you could easily buy the top and lose 40% in a week.

I have named several E-sports stocks and some Graphene stocks I wanted to put a small amount into. I have put others forward and they have received votes but I wonā€™t make any more. Iā€™m glad people are happy with the listings but I will find another way to invest, that is a pain as I have 3 platforms as it is.

Weā€™ll eventually have your stocks if physically possible, but a typical reason you might not have seen them yet is small market cap. We typically prioritise highly voted + high market cap.

Thatā€™s the general aspect of it. Let me review your suggestions again, and see what we can do.

5 Likes

It would be nice to have some small caps

2 Likes