Account access trouble_21-22Jun21_Resolved

Same here I have IOS and over 100 stocks, granted small amounts, but never an issue with the amount of data.

I’m using Android and the update I got from Freetrade was that recent changes (for live pricing) had ‘affected functionality for apps with large portfolios’.

I have 88 different stocks and that’s just in my ISA. Was 90 yesterday, trying to reduce the size of my portfolio in an attempt to alleviate the issue :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m on Android, 91 different stocks, and apart from taking about 15 seconds instead of a couple of seconds to load the portfolio page, everything else works fine.

I can live with that until they sort it out.

I have about 25 separately invested companies/ETFs, not enough to impact on my Portfolio page, although I thought I was an outlier in having so many (clearly I am very wrong on this!).

Hopefully they will be able to fix the problem soon.

At least they seem to know what the issue is. That’s most of the problem in fixing these kinds of problems.

I am a bit confused though… For me, the opening page is limited to 6 companies, even though I have more in my portfolio. So maybe it’s a problem with how many companies you have added in your watchlist, as AFAIK all your watchlist appears on this page too.

I did an app update from Googleplay today morning (version 1.017735) and everything now seems to be working fine from today

Thank you The Freetrade team for listening and resolving. Well done

On Full Rotary motions today…in same kind of glitch repeated…
Nothing moves smoothly since 3pm
Looks practically useless for me, taking 5 minutes to load a single share sale (a number of them)
Cant blame data space, wifi etc…all seems fine on my end…

Is anyone else affected??

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.