Problems accessing my account

This morning when i tried to login it gave some error asked me for my email address, so i entered it, now it says
‘We need to verify your account. We need some time to review your account manually. Sit tight, we’ll be in touch’

It has been 7 hours now, what is going on?
The in app help chat doesnt work.

Hi Liam, please email us on hello@freetrade.io.

Best,
Freetrade Team

I did that some four hours ago, no response yet however

24 hours without a response now.
Anyone?

Hi Liam, I’m having the exact same problem and don’t know what is going on. It basically asks for all my details again which I’m not going to do as I already have an account. I’ve also emailed them 2 days ago and no response.

Rather worrying not being able to access our money/shares or even know why

So i have resent information to hello@freetrade.io, worried about being scammed, can i get confirmation here that this is correct and that you have received it?
thanks

Hi Liam & Richard,

Please accept my deepest apologies for the delays you’ve experienced here. :pray: The team are incredibly busy right now and our response times are not what they usually are.

If you could both DM me with the email addresses you use to login to your Freetrade accounts, I can escalate your queries internally first thing tomorrow.

2 Likes

Hi Meghan,
I’m not sure im able to direct message here, that or i cant find the button to do so

thanks

No problem Liam, I’ll drop you a DM that you can then use to respond to me via! :relaxed:

Ooh woow I have been having the same issue. Tried freetrade chats and emails the whole week. No response. Meghan could you please escalate this? Thank you

1 Like

Hi - I’m having this issue now… I’ve been waiting for a week, and all I have is the “we need some time to review your account” and no update via email on what’s happening. Quite frustrating!

Have you justed the account or is it a new one?

@Rajan07 any chance of an assist?

Sure.

@alistairchisholm - I’ll pick this up with the team. In the meantime, also worth a DM via social media to our services team as well?

My account has been under review for a week and a half now and no one has even looked at my messages sent in app to the help team not even opened the messaes I sent. Can one of the staff team please contact me.

In the nicest possible way, people asking them to contact them here will slow down them getting on top of the backlog. Forum accounts aren’t linked to your :freetrade: account and as much as I’m sure it’s frustrating, it’s better for everyone if you’re patient. They’ve said they’re making progress. Just hang in there.

Every one is being patient but 2 weeks to open an account is a little more than patien. Its getting to the point where others are leaving the platform due to the lenght of time its taking to even send a message saying there is a back log instead you’re left taunted with “1 Day Response time” and a foot not that says “1 week ago not seen”

Agree with everything you say James
I’m in the same boat, still unable to sign up just glad it’s not my finances I’m chasing up about

Yeah same for me but my account jas been under review for 2 weeks so i can’t access my finances:(.

Hi @Kainoah

Is this a new account you’re trying to open? Documents are normally reviewed fairly quickly by the team. Have they been in touch with any further requests?