Trying to Contact

Hello, I’ve been trying to contact an employee of Freetrade, I have tried Live chat and Email and yet still no one has got back to me. Can anyone help with this or put me in contact with someone who works for Freetrade? Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Live chat is the best way to get in touch and the team is usually very responsive, although I could imagine they’re overwhelmed at the moment

2 Likes

What’s the question? If it’s simple, someone on the forum might be able to explain if that helps but if it’s more of a technical nature then in app chat is the best.

Its gone a bit crazy this week and sounds like everyone at freetrade is pulling long shifts to try and respond to as many people as possible.

Hi mate, yeah I created an account and it’s just saying it can’t verify me at the moment like the system needs a break or something and it’s taking too long. But I have had no email to say my verification has failed or anything.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fair enough I can understand.

1 Like

That probably just means instead of verification going through automatically it will be queued for a manual review, nothing to worry about but they will probably send an email requesting additional info if they need anything else. I think i had to do the same when I signed up and had an email a little while after.

Alright no worries. It’s just I did it few days ago and also tried to chat a few days ago but they probs just busy.

Hi sorry about that :disappointed_relieved:

Can you DM me your Freetrade email and we’ll look into that for you.

1 Like

New users can’t DM

Thanks. I’ve reached out.

2 Likes

Hi I’m also having trouble (being stuck on the creating account screen) and I am unable to dm somebody. Would it be possible to also get some help finishing this account setup?

1 Like

I’m trying to get some money transferred from a GIA to ISA no live chat at the minute appreciate how busy you are? Any ideas when it back up

Yes, stuck on “Identity Check Failed”, says I should have an email, but do not? Can’t see a live chat option. I was hoping to trade tomorrow…

Click on Gemma’s name above and see if it says Message. If not email hello@freetrade.io
Other than that support is working hard but crazy busy so hang on. They do read the forum too.

1 Like

Hi pennystocks. The ability to create a new support request has been restricted this weekend to allow the team to catch up with the backlog of cases that has built up. It will be back up again tomorrow but potentially will take a little while for them to get to you at the moment unfortunately.

Incredibly, freetrade added over 25% as much new users over the last 3 or 4 days as the whole of the companies growth in the more than 2 years that the app has been live. Sounds like the team are doing as much as they can humanly possibly to deal with the issues and also get back to helping all the new users that may be having issues.

All the best.

2 Likes

That’s understandable! I cannot even imagine how busy they are! I’ll give it a go tomorrow. Cheers

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to Freetrade :wave:

If you’re stuck on this and didn’t receive our email please follow the instructions here

I’ll DM where to send these to and if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Thanks very much Gemhappe. :+1:

(Done and dusted.)

4 Likes

In-app chat will be back tomorrow at market open.

Thanks for your patience :pray:

4 Likes

Sorry about that. :cry: I’ve sent you a DM.

2 Likes