Freetrade Contact Us

Anyone having issues getting replies from the contact us in app? Im a plus member so meant have priority access and sent a message 2 days ago, yesterday and this morning and none read yet. Response has been getting slower since the layoffs but wondering if its now totally seized up or if its just me. Maybe freetrade have cut people back a bit too far if customer service is suffering which is something I’ve been seeing get slowly worse as time has passed.

Ive never had any issues tbh. One part of freetrade i carnt fault

1 Like

Same here until the last few months.

Is there some issue going on with “Contact us” option in app ? After selecting “My Statements” nothing happens and there is no further chat option since last 3 hours.

Hi @vijaysharma I can flag that there might be an issue here and see what’s going on. If you’ve got a question, drop me a direct message here if you’d like and I can pass along to the team to get back to you.

2 Likes

I have to admit they were great and replied quickly but the times i have contacted them over the past month or so it takes on average 1 week to reply back

Hey @vijaysharma just heard from the team that there’s an issue ongoing with our customer chat provider. They’re working on resolving it, but service has been patchy today. If you’ve got an urgent question, drop an email to hello@freetrade.io and I’ll mention to the team.

Best,
Alex

Thanks @acamp , I have later been contacted and my request is actioned. Thanks for sharing the alternate way to contact. Helpful for the future reference.

1 Like

I used to be really happy with the service but in the last couple of weeks its definitely dropped in standards. Will consider leaving if customer service doesnt speed up. Shame as i do like the platform