AFC Energy - AFC - Share Chat

A chance to buy?

Heard on the radio that the UK government have put more money into hydrogen powered Seacraft

3 Likes

Hydrogen has the potential to grow massively especially if some new tech or regulations/support is found. It seems that it will just be a matter of time as every green power should have a place to do well. :+1:

1 Like

This was my first ever stock I bought on free trade :slight_smile: also it has potential, itā€™s just a waiting game.

1 Like

Encouraging.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great news!

An engineer who was servicing my boiler told me the councils were doing this ages ago. Hopefully some good news for the public.

2 Likes

I got angry with this crashing so I just added 87 shares at Ā£0.4577 which should make it crash some more. Hopefully it teaches them a lesson.

7 Likes

No, pls cashcow.

Is this how you earn money, people pay you to not investā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooo, thereā€™s a good idea!

Anyway, it worked, it worked!! By buying some shares, Iā€™ve driven the price down even more. I canā€™t believe I have this amazing power!!

6 Likes

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

9 Likes

How deep into the cow are you with AFC?

Well thereā€™s a funny story about thatā€¦ it started off with a four figure amount thatā€™s gone down to a three figure amount. Iā€™m 32.52% down overall with AFC.

If the object of all this is to get rid of as much money as possible then itā€™s going really well.

6 Likes

Sweet well afc was my virgin stonk it was the very first stonk I bought and its down - 20%. I canā€™t complain though so is the royal mail and lots of others lol

2 Likes

ITā€™S NOT WORKING :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Iā€™m worried that the power is slipping away from my hooves of doom :frowning: :skull_and_crossbones: :cow:

This and ITM are surging at the moment, not to their all time highs, but theyā€™re both having good weeks.

3 Likes

Both even more so now. But will the usual pattern of falling and bouncing happen or not?

I think it could be a good week for renewable/future energy shares. I expect the current UK government to start making lots of empty promises which should cause some more froth on the sector.

5 Likes

Itā€™s now going down, cash cow why say these things!

2 Likes

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS.

I AM SO SO SO SORRY

6 Likes

Not just me then the more I buy the lower it goes!

1 Like