An update on adding thousands of new US stocks 🇺🇸

I’ll leave it to @Freetrade_Team to reveal the remaining 150, but Atlassian might be a safe bet :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you @Damon for the response. I will wait for it then.

I don’t believe this change has been implemented yet, it’s being tested as part of the fractional shares beta-test.

Thanks for the response , hopefully it doesn’t add to much price while waiting for it

Still no TJX :frowning:

1 Like

Since joining earlier this year, I haven’t seen a massive batch of stocks added on to the app so I’m just curious to know whether these will have some kind of visible tag on them for us to be able to recognise them as a new stock?? Like a red dot or ‘new’ in the corner of the stock logo (for example)

7 Likes

Zero motorcycles isn’t in here… :thinking::unamused:

Would be great to have the tanker stocks, like TNK, DHT, STING, FRO etc, with all that’s going on in oil markets.

Nobody knows mate, it’s been so long we can’t remember!

3 Likes

Hey Sam, do we have a rough Eta on these yet? Eager to get a few of these, but don’t want to get them on another platform!

4 Likes

Cloudflare should be an absolute priority!

How many gave been added

All the 250 new highly requested stocks will be added as soon as fractionals fully rolled out.

11 Likes

Is that still on track to be completed by the end of May?

Can anyone be extremely helpful and point out any so-called ‘weed stocks’ from the list provided above? I spotted Scotsmiracle grow. It’ll save me from researching half that list :joy:

Hi, thanks Victor, is this US only Stocks or any new UK stocks in bound? AFC energy…

This is US only stocks, for now. Once we’ll have added the first 250 and the weekly addition process is ongoing, we will review our universe and work on more coverage.

4 Likes

When will we see more UK based companies (FTSE 250 and AIM) where we can follow news/trends and financials a lot more closely?

2 Likes

Hi Pritesh, as I mentioned above, we’ll work on and start add them once the weekly addition process for the top demanded US stocks is in place.

1 Like

ICYMI

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAZ-TDApgTf/

6 Likes