Apple - AAPL - Share Chat

Oh dear. Bit of a mess isn’t it.

1 Like

I think the number of shares is correct. The avg. price per share may also be correct.
The current value hasn’t updated yet. I suspect when the market opens this will update and everything then should be in order

Edit: but I hope the massive gain currently showing won’t remain in the portfolio graph

1 Like

Looks like it’s happening to a lot of services (Stocktwits below)

Now Apple is a bargain :grin:

1 Like

This would be handy.

“AirTag”

Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 12.58.19

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see how the market reacts to tonights (6pm BST) event, given the rumours that iPhone will have its own event later in October.

1 Like

They already said in their last earnings update the iPhone is a few weeks late this year, so I’d expect it to be priced in?

Let’s see :eyes:

3 Likes

Some potentially good news for Apple, some potentially bad news for Intel?

r/wallstreetbets had a great theory!

They are relaunching Steve Jobs. Given their stock performance they had to revive him. [source]

and

All new iPhones now come with holographic Steve Jobs who relentlessly mocks and berates you no matter what you’re doing.

From the dishes to walking the dog to taking care of your biological offspring, iSteve will be there to push you to new levels of performance and invention.

I’ll be disappointed if it is just the release of the first non-Intel Mac products as we’re all expecting those and that’s never what “One more thing” has ever been about!

4 Likes

What’s it been about?

The unveiling of rumoured products, not AFAIK, the release of previously officially announced products, ie Intel Arm based Macs.

iBank? iCar? Space-i?

1 Like

iGlasses, so now you don’t even need a phone - just pop your glasses on and you get a Heads Up Display.

2 Likes

What about - Apple has secretly done a deal with Monzo to buy them out completely and rebrand them as iBank?

All Monzo shareholders are now millionaires and get given an automatic iBank premium account with VR card - if only haha!

4 Likes

But these are not Intel based macs. They’ve not been seen or shown off, there are no announced products yet, we just know it’s happening. And it’s happening by the end of the year. Whatever they released at this would be completely overshadowed by their architecture change of it wasn’t Apple chip macs.

Until now Iphone11 performed well in Chinese Singles’ Day shopping festival, but the iphone12 did not appear in the top10 due to supply restrictions.

1 Like

Apologies, brain fart. I meant the Apple Silicon/ARM based Macs. They’ve already done a huge presentation on it at WWDC. It wouldn’t be very “One more thing” to unveil something we know is coming.

True but they only talked about the technology not the product. What was the last one more thing they did?

I think Apple Music / the watch were the last the last real 'One More Thing’s (unless you count the iPhone X). Both heavily rumoured beforehand but definitely distinctly new announcements. I think ARM-based laptops would kinda fit with that.