Bank transfer to link bank account

I have deposited through bank transfer but when I try to withdraw it keeps saying I need to deposit through bank to link account even though I already have. Can anyone help with this thanks

First off, check the support FAQs to make sure you have ticked all the boxes:

Also, although some transactions move at ‘app speed’ :zap: others sometimes move at ‘bank speed’ :turtle: where banks are involved.

But if you are sure you’ve ticked all their boxes and have waited a couple of days for the funds to settle, you’ll have to contact customer service using the in-app chat so they can trace the transaction.

My first deposit was on the 4th so been 4 days surely should have been in account by now. The chat app doesn’t seem to work I have contacted on it but no reply just automated system replies

My sympathies! I’m sure you will eventually get a reply from customer service in the app, but they seem overloaded at the moment…

Hopefully pal, thanks for the advice

Can Freetrade help me out here being a week and deposit has not came through

A month later and still no lthing solved. Being passed around from different members of staff and keep saying it is still in processing. Disgraceful and very unhelpful. Feel like il never get my money back out as they won’t link my ban account

That’s a long time, you could try money@freetrade.io

I know! I have emailed them and have been talking to 3 or 4 different people to have told me it’ll take 10 days then they say as I have moved your querie on to another team please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Just no help what so ever

Since FT do not provide reference numbers to pay by BACS, for the second day I can’t top up from Barclays using this pay by access code. Is anyone experiencing a similar problem?

Go to the bottom and choose other bank and it lets you do it manually I think.

Great, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

When I go to my account the ‘Linked bank account’ button doesn’t function. I can’t click it so, subsequently, cannot change my linked bank account.

Is there another way to do this without having to upgrade my account? Help please.

Email support. Changing bank account is quite security heavy in case your phone got hacked.
hello@freetrade.io

1 Like