Buying / selling shares

As a bare minimum!:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I put £1000 in at R2, so I need approx £150 share price to make a million :smiley:

2 Likes

That puts you around 6500 shares? Awesome

You need Freetrade to be worth about £6billion?

1 Like

Yeah, I have 6532 shares same as the guy in the first post in this thread, so I guess he put a grand in as well

1 Like

That’s somewhere near the bottom of the FTSE 100, ambitious but not impossible :smiley:

1 Like

I think Hargreaves Lansdown is valued around that range - so definitely achievable!

1 Like

I’ve just looked at that, HL is about £9bn

Even better, come on Freetrade!

2 Likes

Here is HL’s dashboard. 1M users minus 1 (me leaving them for Freetrade) : - ))

6 Likes

Question: when a company does an IPO are private shareholders (e.g. us lot) restricted from selling for a period of time or can they cash in straight away?

1 Like

I think it depends if you are considered an Insider

Not sure if that applies to us or not, would we be in the same bracket as Venture Capitalists?

1 Like

Some of us have Founder status - but hopefully that’s not seen as such by the regulators.

However it could be a good thing to be locked in, I believe many companies experience growth after the IPO so being locked in may see value added.

1 Like

Anyone who’s keen to sell shares, please DM me. Thanks.

Hello everyone, im currently looking to sell my shares for personal reasons i have 9823 shares, having difficulties finding a upto date share price.

Any advise welcome i spoke to freetrade already

Anyone interested just message me

There isn’t an up to date price really, just whatever someone is willing to pay (54p each was the price at the last crowdfunding though)

Hi, I’m interested, which round did you invest in? Are all your shares A or B shares?

Hi I’m interested in buying some shares. DM me if you’re still selling

I’m also interested in buying. Please reach out via DM to discuss. :smiley:

I am interested in purchasing freetrade B shares. Please message me if anyone is interested in selling.

Thanks