C3.ai - AI

Hey, I saw from the IPO tracker that this is listing on 9th December i.e. next Wednesday

I searched the community pages but couldn’t find any requests so I’d like to request that this stock is available to buy on Freetrade. Looks like a very interesting company

Apologies if this was covered elsewhere

bump

2 Likes

We will add this to your app as soon as it’s available on the secondary market.

6 Likes

D DAY HAS ARRIVED

3 Likes

Let’s hope this gets added today

2 Likes

I hope so…

Its on the platform so I guess it is just waiting until it is officially on the market.

I love the “upcoming” section on the discovery tab!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s going to open above $60 :sob:

Source?

Auction price up to $78

Microsoft and another company committed to buying $150 million initially, so anyway I believe it would come overvalued to us.

Damn… I’ll wait for a dip I guess, there’s got to be some profit taking at some point

1 Like

C3’s revenue had been growing on a 73% year-on-year basis before COVID, but during the pandemic this increased only 6%, so despite being very promising, the company has a lot to do in 2021 to reach good numbers again, so at some point this will return to a more appropriate value for the moment. At least that’s what I believe and even though I really think it’s worth the investment.

2 Likes

Annoyingly it’s available on t212 and so is door dash. Still waiting for FT to make it available

Does it just rely on there being liquidity or is there a time when primary buyers can start selling?

It isn’t - you can’t buy on T212 currently

Just hit £100 :man_facepalming:

Sitting :duck:

1 Like

Unreal. With 109m fully diluted shares outstanding, that makes it around $12bn.

2 Likes

:cry: