Compatibility issue on Android

Hi, I tried to load the app when I saw that it’s not compatible with my device.
I own a Huawei Nova - a high-end and powerful model, only one year old.

Will this be fixed soon please ?

1 Like

What android OS is it running?

3 Likes

Android compatibility hell starts :frowning:

2 Likes

I run always the latest (actually 7.0) and never encounter any compatibility issues. So this should be fixed with no much troubles.

1 Like

Thanks, has your device been rooted?

Definitely not rooted! All clean installs.

Ok thanks, could you please message us via live chat from the app so that we can pick up all of your device details & then check on this for you?

How could I chat from the app since I’m unable to install it. GooglePlay says “device is not compatible”.

:man_facepalming: my bad. Could you please message us from the website instead so that we can keep you updated there.

ok, I opened a chat on website.

1 Like

Isn’t 9 the latest version of Android?

You’re right. In the mean time I can’t imagine that a one year old smartphone can already be too old.
V 7 of android is already a pretty robust one. I din’t even notice any miss or issue. That’s why it’s also compatible with any app, but this one.

Unfortunately the app isn’t available to download from the non-UK Play Store.

We want to enable that in the future though, please keep an eye on this topic for updates -

Make the app available in all the App Stores (not just the UK ones)

3 Likes

Hi, I have used a friend’s link to create the account and I’m quite sure I’m facing this same issue. Is it the case that the app is still not available for non-UK Play Store? Also I’m currently running Android 6 on my phone. Will that be an issue?