Customer service 🤩

I wanted to start a thread to thank the customer service team and highlight the great job they do.

It’s one of the main things that keeps me with Freetrade.

I’ve used just about every broker and I think FT’s in-app support is the best of the bunch by far.

I consider the priority support through Plus to be one of the most valuable parts of my subscription.

Only this morning, I contacted support with a query and it was resolved in minutes.

I know customer service is often a thankless task – you’ll hear all about the bad and much less about the good – so I wanted to say a big thank you and urge everyone to keep up the top-notch work.

31 Likes

Very kind of you (and important) that you have said so. You are right that thanks are not given often enough.

Your sentiments are seconded from me. FT have always responded quickly, professionally and kindly to any problems or questions that I have had.

9 Likes

Me too!

Always courteous even when I’ve been silly.

:bouquet:

6 Likes

I’ve contacted them on at least a dozen occasions and haven’t felt disappointed even once!

3 Likes

Anyone else struggling to top up?

‘Something went wrong topping up your account. We could not verify your deposit was successful.’

Is this a known issue @acamp ? Thanks in advance :smiley:

1 Like

Last night my top up took about 15-20 mins to credit, but there were no issues.

Any previous top ups had been immediate.

I want to thank @acamp and the freetrade customer service team, they sorted out my card issues, my isa issues and transfers from GIA to ISA, ASAP, if I could give 10 stars I would.

Glad to say I’m back in the market baby with my shiny new isa yipeeee :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Much appreciated :grinning: and I’ll share it with the team. Glad you’re all sorted.

3 Likes

Moved to and ISA/Sipp this month and being well looked after. just one more pension to move so fingers crossed that all goes through ok :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I had another great customers service again from @acamp and from the freetrade team. I got the email saying 3 working days and within 5 mins I had an employee email me get my details then 5 mins later another employee come in and start the transfer into my isa :heart_eyes:

Thank you again

11 Likes