No free shares for me :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

25 Likes

Naughty boy :joy:

1 Like

A coveted badge of honour

4 Likes

What did you say to deserve that!?

Lol. Kind of a badge of honour indeed.

I think just posting that Freetrade is better with a link. That seems to be enough to do it. They are taking a bit of a pounding right now on Twitter. So many people threatening to go to the FCA about them.

5 Likes

Viktor has just been live on sky. This is a link to the live tv now but you can rewind I think it was about 10. 05 About 55 min rewind

10 Likes

Link for the above sky news 5 minute video here. Great coverage here and positioning on the side of the customer.

10 Likes

Great video. I also liked the segment that came right before where they showed the interview with Vlad, the CEO of RobinHood. I think it made Viktor come across even better in comparison.

1 Like

In the UK, Freetrade downloads jumped 287% in those same days, while eToro rocketed 197% between January 28 and 30 :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Nice to see Viktor pop up on Bloomberg this morning.

But can someone paint that ceiling. :grin:

5 Likes

Was that a video or an article? Please post it!

1 Like

Trying to track down a recording, yes!

10 Likes

It was live on Bloomberg TV

Just a quote in the last paragraph

10 Likes

Some interesting Freetrade stats in here (some screenshots for anyone that can’t read it)

3 Likes

If I made over 12500 on stocks in a year that would be a second income for me.
As for CTG, most people here (from what I observe) will not be affected easily, so a GIA is perfectly fine to use. I have my ISAs with other providers. I am sure the article mentions that you can only open and pay into 1 type of ISA each year even if you’re under the 20K limit.

1 Like

Keep in mind it’s a little more complex than it might seem. Every sell counts, anything sold and bought within 30 days is counted on an individual basis, anything held over 30 days you use the average of the asset. There’s potentially a lot to keep track of if your frequently buying and selling.

1 Like