Freetrade is Out 🔥 Share your first thoughts once you get access!

You will get a notification or an email if you are one of the earlier testers and need to download the TestFlight app (The email will explain everything). :slight_smile:

1 Like

New version :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’ll receive an email from us!

Something along the lines of:

Hi F10yd :wave:

Congratulations, we’re inviting you to take part in the very early testing phase! :tada:

You’ll be able to open your Freetrade account today!

We’ll send you a TestFlight invite code soon. In the meantime, you can check out these notes to see how you’ll get started and what to expect in this early version.

We’ve asked you to test the app now because we hope that you’ll share lots of feedback with us and also, be understanding about the app’s shortcomings at this point.

Let me know if any questions - and thanks a LOT for helping us test such an early version of the app!

As a reminder, we plan to add about 500 people during the Super Early Testing phase.

We’re selecting users that volunteered through this form, with a wide range of devices, investing experience and mix of demographics, prioritising our crowdfunding investors whenever possible!

Unfortunately, not everyone from the early tester list will be in this phase. :grimacing: We really just need a number of volunteers ready for a work-in-progress experience.

So far so good - we are planning to add another about 30 users tomorrow morning, and we hope to scale even faster in the coming weeks!

8 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how many people are on the early tester list?

2 Likes

Not at all! Over 1,000 people have added themselves to the list.

EDIT: 1,032 right now.

4 Likes

Are there any specific features you need us to test and provide feedback on or just general feedback throughout?

2 Likes

*Make that 1,033 now :wink:

2 Likes

Just general feedback this time please, we’ll write more detailed release notes with a list of changes next time.

3 Likes

Not showing on transfers to Freetrade yet :sob:

Do Monzo do that for any bank transfer though?

Transfers in Monzo do not have pictures available. At all.

But when Freetrade pays back to you when you withdraw, the logo will be there.

2 Likes

I tried to submit a logo yesterday and realised I couldn’t for transfers :cry: this makes me want to be able to set custom profile pics for payees in Monzo. I never saw the need to before.

4 Likes

I’ve put in a request over on monzo forums.

5 Likes

TestFlight 406 is now out

3 Likes

I want in :cry:
The app looks so pretty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s beautiful :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Screenshot? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@Vacuumfriends some good screenshots Vlad uploaded:

4 Likes

There’s more in the #freetrade-chat:sneak-peeks posts too :eyes:

4 Likes

So my thoughts and suggestions :coffee:

• Surprising lack of iPhone 5s small screen issues. Reported a few but none affected usability :+1:

• Contract note is very nice :heart:

• The key information document at the bottom of the UKDV investment was a nice touch. Not invested before so don’t know if that’s standard :heart:

• On the discover tab I assumed once you were looking at a stock/company you could swipe left Spotify style to the next one on the list. Instead you have to go back to discover and choose. It’s a bit of a faff if you are casually browsing them.

• Be good to filter similar companies together so I could type ‘U.K. retailer’ in and see them all

• Sure this was mentioned on the community before but option to choose number of shares and auto fill the amount field would be nice

• Intercom - please can you turn off the rate my conversation during this test phase? If I’m having 5 or 6 chats a day mainly sending screen shots there is little to rate and it’s annoying

Great work though, it’s a lovely app :heart_eyes:

16 Likes