MEGATHREAD: What stocks should we add next week? 📲💥

Usually mid afternoon I think.

1 Like

Looking forward to new stocks

1 Like

And we are looking forward to them landing!

THEDROP

10 Likes

When😐

It’ll be mid-afternoon sometime, can’t say exactly when as there are one or two things still to run through on them, but we’ll let you know.

4 Likes

This is the only thing I have left in my HL account. if you get this in the app I can close it :laughing:

6 Likes

Will IBB be part of the package? Pretty, pretty please? :crossed_fingers:

Sam, hats of to FT team really expanding the stock universe. It’s awesome and nice that community has some input into the process

2 Likes

Am glad can work from home Thursday afternoons. :+1:

Now refresh app & wait for our new selections :smiley:

1 Like

Could you consider adding SOLO? It’s a Canadian EV manufacturer.

1 Like

Of course, and thanks for all the requests!

It’s an interesting batch this week again, we think you’ll like them.

3 Likes

Hi @Viktor and team

Thanks for this week’s additions. Could we please get the following next week?

1. DWF (£DWF);
  2. Gateley Holdings PLC (£GTLY); and
  3. Keystone Law Group PLC (£KEYS).

I’ve been looking at these stocks for ages and it would be great to get them on freetrade.

Thanks
D

1 Like

Yep, seems a bit like a random list this week (aside from ETFs). Would be nice to have highly sought after Canadian stocks such as [Request] Trans Alta Renewables (RNW.TO)

3 Likes

Can we have Blackline tickr BL please

I have to say though, very please with the speed of these additions - IBB equivalent has now been included (BTEK) and yesterday I asked for Seattle Genetics and this got included as well.

Well done team, keep up the good work!

I presume it’s a major piece of work to get stocks in the Toronto Stock exchange :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

@Viktor @Freetrade_Team thanks for this weeks additions, is it possible to get VanEck ETFs on FT? as quite a few of us have been hoping for their E-sports gaming ETF for a while now.

11 Likes

Could we get a list of the new stocks put on here please

1 Like

:joy: I wonder what they have against the Octopus Renewables Trust and its TWENTY likes?!

Having said that, given TRIG doesn’t appear to be doing anything, maybe they’ve saved me from myself!

1 Like