Need help! Can't create account!

Hello!

So Iā€™m trying and trying to create an account on android in the UK. Iā€™ve entered all the information and have my proof of ID and address ready to submit but I never get that far because itā€™s eternally stuck on the ā€œCreating your account, this may take a few minutes pageā€. Iā€™ve tried all the FAQs and sent emails but got no replies. I also cannot access the in-app chat as I canā€™t get that farā€¦ Can anyone here help me? I really really really donā€™t want to use any other app, this is all quite new to me but Iā€™ve done some reasearch and it feels like Freetrade is my best option right now for small investing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently having the exact same problem! Put everything in (including address and full details) but itā€™s eternally stuck on the same page. Did your emails send? Mine all replied ā€˜Undeliverableā€™ (is the inbox full?) and the social media wasnā€™t any help either. And like you say - we canā€™t ask via the in-app chat because we canā€™t get far enough into the app to use it!

2 Likes

@MeghanB26
Just wanted to flag to you that new Users that canā€™t acces the app are also having issues emailing in.

3 Likes

@MeghanB26 i need help to creating my account on iOS

1 Like