Referral issue

It appears that referrals are not working. When someone follows the referral link they are not presented with a way to link the referral (such as with an email collection field), when I joined the queue last night I was given this email box!

As such I am stuck in the queue at 65007 despite having referred 3 people today alone.

There is also no indication in the app as to how many I have referred, this would be a helpful addition to the queue page.
When checking the verification page (following the link in the email) I show as having 0 referrals, presumably because none of the people I referred were linked to me.

Just wanting to let you know, there may be a bug, or it may be a feature, either way I’ve a long wait as I’m an Android :robot: user.

1 Like

Welcome to the community :wave: & sorry about this. We made a change to the website today which may be causing a problem. We’ll look into that tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you let our support team know who you’ve referred, once they’ve signed up, then they’ll credit you for those referrals.

1 Like

In the app or some other way? It appears they are all asleep already tonight :grin:

In the app ideally. They probably are :wink: if you leave a message they’ll reply tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks @Freetrade_Team1 I didn’t see an option to leave a message but I’ll double check now.

1 Like

Hey, just joined via the app, signed up and made my account t deposits… Now I have have this refer a friend link coupon but when I try to press it nothing happens…? How do I send some a referral link if I can’t fill out any credentials…? Very frustrating🤬 I am getting annoyed us you can chat to anyone on the app.platform…? What gives…and can anyone help? My partner is who I wish to send a referral so she too can sign up…Merci beaucoup

1 Like

Hi, they’re normally quite quick at responding on the app. If you go to profile in the top right hand corner of the app (little circle icon) and scroll down to “chat with us” they should be able to get back to you.

Ok thanks will give this a try :pray:t4::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any joy?

Hi there :wave:

So sorry you’re having trouble with this :sweat:

Please drop us a message on chat, or email hello@freetrade.io so we can get this sorted for you!

1 Like

Hi Shanice, it’s all sorted now, left a brilliant review of how the team handled my issues over the wkend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear that and thanks for the feedback :blush:

Have a fab day!