Referral issue

It appears that referrals are not working. When someone follows the referral link they are not presented with a way to link the referral (such as with an email collection field), when I joined the queue last night I was given this email box!

As such I am stuck in the queue at 65007 despite having referred 3 people today alone.

There is also no indication in the app as to how many I have referred, this would be a helpful addition to the queue page.
When checking the verification page (following the link in the email) I show as having 0 referrals, presumably because none of the people I referred were linked to me.

Just wanting to let you know, there may be a bug, or it may be a feature, either way I’ve a long wait as I’m an Android :robot: user.

Waiting list! How long 😩
(Alex Sherwood) #2

Welcome to the community :wave: & sorry about this. We made a change to the website today which may be causing a problem. We’ll look into that tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you let our support team know who you’ve referred, once they’ve signed up, then they’ll credit you for those referrals.

In the app or some other way? It appears they are all asleep already tonight :grin:

(Alex Sherwood) #4

In the app ideally. They probably are :wink: if you leave a message they’ll reply tomorrow.

Thanks @alex.s I didn’t see an option to leave a message but I’ll double check now.