Trouble registering

I cannot register! I’ve downloaded the app and can’t get past the point of entering my national insurance number. I’ve checked and double checked that all the information I’m entering is correct but every time I press continue it won’t allow me to go onto the next step. Can anyone help please?

1 Like

Hi @Crisp11 thats a bit of an odd one. Things to check / do that other have suggested -

• which phone are you using?
  • close app and force close
  • uninstall and reinstall
  • clear cache (Android I think)

If you’ve not got a referral code then use Freetrade.io/Rita as they’re running a promo with so good prizes.

Let us know how you get on :ok_hand:t2:

Thanks for getting back to me, I’m on an iPhone 11. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times and am having the same issue. My name, DOB, address and NI number is correct - it just won’t let me pay that point. Very frustrating

That’s really odd. It’s been a long time since I signed up so can’t really hello.

Drop them an email - hello@freetrade.io it says it’s 3 days for a reply but in reality it’s normally much quicker.

Unless @Alex_B @mynameisgeraint @Freetrade_Team see this and want to slide into your DM’s like the superstars they are!

1 Like

My only comment is, you’re not including spaces in the NI number, are you? Also, you’ve not copy-pasted it as sometimes that includes extra hidden characters?

2 Likes